What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

H

Hazyfontazy

according to sources ,,we need shoreline ..wheres the clone fairy when u need her ?

lovelightpower

Veteran
according to sources ,,we need shoreline ..wheres the clone fairy when u need her ?

i'm doing a selection atm of some texas shoreline x trainwreck, a homemade cross i got off i guy in texas. they were the most vigorous out of 15 varieties. i have high hopes for them.

H

Hoover_lungz

Im waiting on Shoreline cuts from a good friend on here, i will not be sharing this cut as i have been asked not to, but will have plenty of grow reports up for you guys:tiphat:

H

Hazyfontazy

Im waiting on Shoreline cuts from a good friend on here, i will not be sharing this cut as i have been asked not to, but will have plenty of grow reports up for you guys:tiphat:

different clone than the 1 i'm after ,,i'm after the dampkring 1 ,i'm getting it direct now from texas and i can spread about as much as i like ,,i think i know the source u using and they admitted it aint the same as the 1 i'm getting or the 1 supplied to the dampkring :tiphat:

sadly i wont be able to grow it myself ,but i've sourced it for a very good friend who will do her justice and spread her far and wide:dance013:

Smoked the dampkring/de tweede kamer shoreline a few weeks back and it is definately some good tasting weed..is this the same 1 as the original houston shoreline? And if so, i can understand why folks want it!

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Didn't realise the ECSD debate was ongoing in this thread :) I think all the cuts posted look like fire..

I would only regard the CC and the DnA SourD cut i bought back, the only legit SD cuts in the UK.

It's a shame to completely discount Hazy's imo, especially when visually it's the closest to what's posted on a daily in the ECSD thread.

The Hazy cut is also, out of the three cuts, the one which experienced USA ICMag chat heads have said looks the most likely to be the legit ECSD cut. These are people who have been growing the ECSD for many many years longer than anyone in the UK amongst us.. They went into real specifics about why his was closest.

I'm not saying DNAs cut isn't a legit Sour D cut in any way. I'm just saying that isn't the ECSD that I personally have had so heavily hyped to me by my US friends. I'm also not saying Hazy's IS the real deal - as jah points out I have no way of really knowing, and only Hazy really knows the source etc. It would be great to have all 3 there in April for the heads to compare..

Yesh the true Sweet Skunk is amazing. I used to hold that myself.

Would love to try the ISS some time.. must be great herb to have been shared for as long as it has, and still be sought after..

H

Hoover_lungz

Would love to try Hazys ecsd but he nolonger has the cut for me to do a side by side grow:(

Trillion

Does anyone have any pics of this PK that is circulating the UK in flower? I've only seen veg picks and the internodes seem quite large for a true PK

H

Hazyfontazy

some fyi
Chemdawg Crosses:

'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
what i have ^^^^^^^^^^^

Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as weasel.
what jah has ^^^^^

H

Hoover_lungz

some fyi
Chemdawg Crosses:

'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
what i have ^^^^^^^^^^^

Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as weasel.
what jah has ^^^^^

Call the cut i have whatever you like, but one thing we know is that the cut i have is the strongest sour diesel in the uk and thats why it is being used in breeding by carnoissuer genetics and our good friend Herbalisor knows his stuff and has confirmed that it is the real diesel and so has our friend in Amsterdam ibl who is originally from the States and knows his stuff, i would love to see you try to convince ibl that my cut isnt sd lol.

Sorry Hazy i cant take your word or info you have given on here as you nolonger have the cut for us to test grow but those who have grown it in our circle of friends did not think much of it and it was not worthy to be used in breeding projects. I am just stating facts.

Another thing is Hazy you never ever mentioned you had sour diesel since i have known you, i know you had nyc diesel but no mention of sd until i pulled out the DnA cut. Sorry for sounding like im picking at you m8 but im just stating facts.

No point chatting about a cut you nolonger have. Photos and pictures mean nothing coz anybody can come here with sumthing looking diesel and claim it to be sd, the true testing is in the bud in real life not the internet. Bring it to the 420 if you can manage to get the cut back.

H

Hazyfontazy

Call the cut i have whatever you like, but one thing we know is that the cut i have is the strongest sour diesel in the uk and thats why it is being used in breeding by carnoissuer genetics and our good friend Herbalisor knows his stuff and has confirmed that it is the real diesel and so has our friend in Amsterdam ibl who is originally from the States and knows his stuff, i would love to see you try to convince ibl that my cut isnt sd lol.

Sorry Hazy i cant take your word or info you have given on here as you nolonger have the cut for us to test grow but those who have grown it in our circle of friends did not think much of it and it was not worthy to be used in breeding projects. I am just stating facts.

Another thing is Hazy you never ever mentioned you had sour diesel since i have known you, i know you had nyc diesel but no mention of sd until i pulled out the DnA cut. Sorry for sounding like im picking at you m8 but im just stating facts.

No point chatting about a cut you nolonger have.

still got it safe , just cant be arsed with all the we got u got crap ,its childish ,,fyi i had it over 6 years now ,it came from boston which is a dam sight closer to the east coast than amsterdam will ever be :tiphat:.

the reason i put the post was to show u do have sour diesel but its original and not east coast :tiphat:

H

Hoover_lungz

still got it safe , just cant be arsed with all the we got u got crap ,its childish ,,fyi i had it over 6 years now ,it came from boston which is a dam sight closer to the east coast than amsterdam will ever be :tiphat:.

the reason i put the post was to show u do have sour diesel but its original and not east coast :tiphat:

Thats cool Hazy:)

When DnA give me the cut they never called it ECSD, they said it is the original Sour diesel direct from central California. I would still like to try your cut m8:tiphat:

please do not not take anything i say personally about your sd cut bro, your a nice guy and i like you bruv:)

Dr. D

Veteran
Thats what i was trying to say to you earlier Jah, that cut is different from the ECSD i can tell you that for a fact iv smoked enough ECSD on the east coast and its quite different.
I think what herb said is right that cut is the Original Deisel its alot more on the Chem side of things than the ECSD is..
Il be putting her into flower again soon....Peace