What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy Freebie Golden Skush - Indica Pheno

obewan

Heres the pick of the bunch from four golden skush seeds
Nice strong indica pheno with a pungent papaya aroma & knockout body stone
Photographed prior to cutting @60 days of 13/11 & then again after a 6-7 week cure........Thanks Gypsy

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....I knew that when I aquired those beans that they would be well recieved.......already I have given away about half a kilo of them......and still have a few left......it's a 'Pot of Gold' to some and 'Golden Skush' to others.......all the same fine Skunk x Kush hybrid......Great yeild and bag appeal.....

....looks like you have done a fine job growing it...

...Grow On!

G

Good job with the grow & picts - I have several new growers with GS in the ground right now & one enjoying his first ever harvest (hooked em) - tks Gypsy - the vision/dream :dueling: goes forward -
= current smoking stash

G

...sigh... :frown:

I miss my Golden Skush stash :yummy: :yummy:

though I do have a few beans left :woohoo:

...damn it must be going on 3yrs+ since I first received them as freebies with a couple of my past SD orders