What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Diamond, NYCD, GWS, SSH.

shaolin730

Hey everybody how are ya doin'? Thanks for stopping by to check out my recent harvest :D. After this harvest I shut down due to too many people knowing about my secret hobby but I've got a nice harvest to keep my supplied for a bit. Anyway, lets get to the pics :chin: .

Blue Diamond. Very nice yield, smells and tastes tropicalish. Gets me nice and ripped, good day smoke.

Super Silver Haze. Personally I don't think this strain is SSH althought it was called that when gifted to me, but its good enough to be called it I guess, haha. Smells nice and fruity/skunky. Can't get enough of it, probobly what I smoke most and what the friends like most.

New York City Diesel. Normal orange peel taste and smell. Best day smoke out there I've had. I need to try "Daywrecker Diesel" though.

Great White Shark aka my sleeping pill. Lacking smell/taste as usual. My night time smoke, puts me to sleep real good. No tossing and turning for me

Cracks Mystery. Definitly our home made cross of Neville's Haze x Lowryder. Not really very good, made some great oil. The big buds I saved. They smell and taste great but arn't too potent. She was definitly a sativa and I didn't get a chance to let her completely finish up.

shaolin730

Here is some shots of them when they were still living...

Blue Diamond

SSH

NYCD

GWS

Cracks Mystery

And some shots of some Oil I made. Plenty more left in the freezer :D. Mmmmm smoke filled bubbles :D

Last edited:

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Nice stuff Shaolin, I must say that in my opinion your ssh doesnt look sativa enough to be true ssh though it looks very very nice. hope your able to be up again soon.

shaolin730

Yeah I agree with you DrLong. If it is its a straight up NL pheno and personally it doesn't smell like NL I don't think either (I think NL is suppose to be piney, this is fruity). I just think its some dank hybrid of some sort. It originates from Texas, labeled SSH but no breeder mentioned either.

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Right on Shaolin, In my experience SSh hits you very hard behind the eyeballs gives me what I like to call " Sparkle Vision". And the taste has a very fuel like taste with a berry like fiinish one of the most potent strains Ive had they were from GHseeds.