What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suddenly Schrom harvest

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
hello everybody,

Pics of suddenly schrom (schrom clone x TRC suddenly blue), seeds courtesy of HOT CARGO

So I had two suddenly schrom plants growing in my little 250W box. This one was harvested two days ago. 61 days of flowering. Should have harvested both a bit earlier. A bit too many amber trichomes showing up suddenly, but that's what this plant's about, I guess.:biglaugh:

Both plants smell very strong, but not pungent. Refreshing sweet scent of something between lime, apples and cinnamon. Almost like an apple pie. :yummy:

The other one will be harvested later today. Pictures in a next post.

44971_suddenly_schrom_4_24_09_05-med.jpg

natefrog

beautimusful!........looks like your "lil' 250w box" is doing just fine brother.................nf

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
wow ,kov

now thats sweet looking buds, looking killer
very nice grow.
60 days to finish its not bad, i had some schrom clones going for 90+ days ,so 60days is very nice.
once more ,very nice grow, its great to see ppl growing something i had put my hands on,hehe

peace

Sleepy

Veteran
kov said:
hello everybody,

Pics of suddenly schrom (schrom clone x TRC suddenly blue), seeds courtesy of HOT CARGO...

...Both plants smell very strong, but not pungent. Refreshing sweet scent of something between lime, apples and cinnamon. Almost like an apple pie. :yummy:

sounds good...a little apple pie is just right about now!! yummm

pics are beauty FULL, too!

enjoy, Kov!!

kov

The other Suddenly Schrom just harvested

The other Suddenly Schrom just harvested

Thanks for compliments, gentlemen!

Now, I just cut down the other Suddenly Schrom, quickly made the pics. So here you are, both schroms down, will be dried slowly and cured nicely.

You will notice that this other one yellowed a lot compared to the first one, which stayed green. Even though both were given exactly the same food throughout the grow.

That's a symptom I like much. Maybe because it reminds me of the autumn outside my windows. But mostly because I will expect the smoke to be very smooth.

The first plant was frosty, but this one exceeded my expectations! :woohoo:

Both plants did not need much trimming.

I will make a smoke report, but not soon. Will let the buds cure over 3-4 weeks at least. I won't insult you, dear ICMag-ers with a report on an microwave'd bud.:biglaugh:

Anyway, to sum it all up. I'm very happy to have been growing this strain. These were my first seeds from US of A in my garden. Very easy to grow, fast finishers, smelling very nice (tho I advice a good odour control in the box) large tight buds, what more do you need?

Thanks HOT CARGO!

rgds, kov

44972_schrom5_26_09_05-med.jpg

44972_schrom6_26_09_05-med.jpg

O

OHenry

Nice...I got those beans waiting for the next run! I can't wait to grow them indoors...looks like there's some Schrom in there for sure! mmmm mmmm good!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This may be the actual mother to these beans right here.

I took these shots for heads Magazine over at Hot Cargo's place shortly before the plant and the beans were harvested.

This is a Shrom plant. The similarities are uncanny. cc

kov

hehe, Crazy Composer, I remember many times did I look at one of these pics posted on seedbay below the description of Suddenly Schrom.:)

It's absolutely thrilling for me to think that maybe one of my plants may have come from a seed visible in your first picture.:)

Who knows?

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
wow kov

you make me want to make more seeds now,hehe
made me very proud,hehe

have some new ideas for something special maybe very soon,hehe
i only got one female of sch x bs growing now. next run ill try to grow out more of them and get a good idea whats this cross is all about.

from what you have show us ,the shit is the shit,hehe

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts