What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big room Strawberry cough

G

this plant is from my last run with the SC. shes the #21 cut, has the SB aroma and tastes, keep for the huge cola and hard azz bud she produces.

shes 4 1/2ft to 5 ft, that last pic the plant is layin on the ground, lol. shes strung up when in the flower spot. dragged er out for a photo OP

trics are just gettin goin, extreme frost on this one when she gets a bit further along

quite the different plant from what grew in my 4ft spot.

CBF

G

I'm curious as to how much strecth the SC has? I'm enjoying your pics very much, as I like to see what I'm to have very soon.

G

smokey, the avg SC plants that i grow will double to triple in size, a 1ft plant will be a bit taller than 24 inches, but not quite 3 ft.

CBF

G

Yea so that's a pretty good strecth. I got some 2' into flower today, I hope their no bigger than 5 to 5.5'. Thanks bro.

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Yea so that's a pretty good strecth. I got some 2' into flower today, I hope their no bigger than 5 to 5.5'. Thanks bro.

yeah ill be followin that grow smokey, cant wait till you and jimmy tell us about her.

prolly right around 5 ft smokey sounds right. like double and a half or 1/4, lol

indoor SC gets floppy as well due to the weighty buds

CBF

G

Well CBF I plan on keeping a fan directly on them blowing them pretty good. I'm hoping that can get them to thicken more than they strecth. (I know it wont work but I need to be optimistic). Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Latest posts