What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 GH light dep

Wendull C.

Veteran
Og doesnt like it outside where i am at. Ypu are lucky to be able to put that outside.

On another note, anything with cookies or pie in it turn out fucking amazing.

Good luck with the grow.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
How many plants are you running? Best of luck to you this season. Peace

growingcrazy

picture.php
k
picture.php

On your own for the rotate. :tiphat:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Im reusing my soil from last year. Last season we got it from The Soil King in Cloverdale Ca.
We did two runs last spring/summer I only added Mycorrhizae Green Gro, worm gold plus and Aged Old Organics Dry Fruit.

This season i amended it with Mango Mulch which is local, it contains: horse and cow manure, grape and apple pomace, rice hulls, straw, green sand and soft rock phosphate.
I also added more Mycorrhizae, some worm gold plus and Mr B's Green Trees Grow 7-4-4.

So far i fed them Earth Juice Grow the first watering with liquid karma. They also got Earth Juice Elements Bloom 0-16-16 and Brix. I try and give them Silica every 10 days or so throughout the whole cycle

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Well, I'm about to give up. I need to have my more tech savy buddy to come by and try and figure out how to post pictures lol

Latest posts

Latest posts