What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Light Deppin in the Central Cali Valley

caliprop215

Veteran
I was thinking about light deppin for spring harvest never got to it lol. Ur buds are nice and frosty. What pare of the valley u in ? Im in the valley also

kindTerps559

caliprop215 It was honestly to get the program flowing, i prolly didnt even need to black box em for this first run IMO. Im smoking some now its pretty heavy duty, for being cropped early...day 51. dense, smooth, bag, developing a nose...quick dried LMAO:tiphat: im in central fresno brother

caliprop215

Veteran
Man i wish i did some early plants now as i smome the last bowl from last years crop... Nice it looks like it would smoke well very frosty. What strain? Im in manteca area

kindTerps559

yea sounds like you really could of benefited from an early bumper crop. manteca is a nice climate no,is it about sea level ? it came out a bag of cookies couple yrs back got two phenos. stupefying dick in the dirt type of high at first then clears up nicely at day 51. have yet to take her longer but will on the next batch of volunteers :joint: