What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Disco & friends

cone

I'll be putting the KB/AK pictures on from a week today (7 weeks flower)
Today is week 8 flower I fell behind updating.

Last edited:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bradda Cone....in your condition its good you have something goin on...
Far as issues might go...from what I see..I'd slow down watering/feeding...Longer Dry cycles shorter Wet cycles..Also Lower your N lever before Bloom...Looks like their a bit Over N when at this point it should be getting pounded by P-K, Mag, and Carbs..
Also whats your pH on avr?...
FOE20

cone

hey bradda Cone....in your condition its good you have something goin on...
Far as issues might go...from what I see..I'd slow down watering/feeding...Longer Dry cycles shorter Wet cycles..Also Lower your N lever before Bloom...Looks like their a bit Over N when at this point it should be getting pounded by P-K, Mag, and Carbs..
Also whats your pH on avr?...
FOE20

How are you Buv?

Having something going yes things going wrong no, The last few grows have been nothing but a nightmare, Things constantly going wrong whether it's down to human error or out of our hands.

Believe it or not, these plants haven't seen N for over 8 weeks & getting Samurai Coco bloom, PK9/18, Cal/Mag & Cannazym then straight water from week 7 might be just before can't remember off the top of my head.

PH is between 5.5-6.0

I'm done with HID next grow with be with 3 rows consisting of 4 Citizen CLU048-1212 CRI80 ar 50w each & 2 HLG550 V1 hopefully heat problems will be a thing of the past.

PH is between 5.5-6.0

KB/AK is coming down tomorrow or Tuesday followed by your BubbaOGkush on Wednesday.

cone

It's almost over

It's almost over

harvest is underway!

So this is the end of another semi-successful grow.

So I started cutting some plants down Monday a few more Tuesday & the rest of the DB today.

I can't decide if it's worth running the risk of getting bud rot to let the 3 MK go a bit longer or just get them down out of the way safe.
I'll decide later on today.

First up what is left after Monday chopping.
picture.php

Back plants.
picture.php

RIght plants.
picture.php

Whats been hacked down.
picture.php

Other side.
picture.php

cone

It's not a bad haul far from a personal best.

The MK is pretty sparkly, not brilliant by any means I'm not easily pleased at all!
It dried way way too quick for my liking, Normally it takes 10-14 days to dry but not in this heat even though nothing apart from an oscillating fan & extractor fan/filter it was still hit 29c at it's warmest so the plants were dry in 4 days.

Can't wait to get all the equipment ripped out (Not literally) And put the new equipment in bought a good high-quality portable AC, New lights & a few other new gadgets :biggrin:

2 x HLG550
3 x 1m rails with Citizen CLU048- 1212C4-303H5K2 CRI80 COBs the pictures shown last aren't the finished article.

I'm having problems deciding what to grow & how the Wilma system is a must for now but it's the space next to it needs filling.

So last of the DB & 3 MK cut & hung they would be a big risk of mold I couldn't take that chance neither would anybody else if they didn't have AC.

DB plant 3
picture.php

DB plants 4,5 & 6 & on the right are the 3 MK
picture.php

Tried a few more close-ups but not the best, The camera is going in to be looked at it shouldn't be making noises like it is.

DB
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

cone

Ready for the next episode, Don't know if I will bother on the next grow it's a lot of time (takes me a lot of time) for what you to post which is very much appreciated AP.

I'll PM you to let you know what my final decision is.

2 HLG55O
picture.php

picture.php

3 Citizen CLU048 1212 CRI80 COBs
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=77484&pictureid=1864140

First COB done.
picture.php

picture.php

Second COB done.
picture.php
g]

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
And no thanks necessary! I just like looking at pictures of pretty weed :D That's an insane led light, retails just over 1k. You guys making the cobs by hand or is it a kit or what?

cone

Shits looking great cone I love those macro shots buddy great job

I wouldn't call them macro's as such but they're not half bad suppose.

How you going with the cuttings? Any success yet?

Do you live near the surface of the sun lol.

Cheers AP

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Real estate on the sun is too expensive :D All the ones I put in soil wilted, except one who looks rock solid and was moved to my main tent. The rest of them in the DWC look okay, considering how balls hot it is. And a couple of those are pretty macro! Nothing microscopic but I like them. Plus weed looks weirder the more you zoom into it.

cone

And no thanks necessary! I just like looking at pictures of pretty weed :D That's an insane led light, retails just over 1k. You guys making the cobs by hand or is it a kit or what?

Well thanks anyway bud!

Me to mate, They are really good lights & so bright they hurt your eyes pretty bad. I didn't pay anywhere near that got 2 for well a very good price.
When you have time have a look at this guys grow his room is insane!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?=O5LPjkzzqmo&t=77s&has_verified=1

My mate is making them for me, There's not much to them, Do you know anything about them?
I got the 20 cobs & 4 Meanwell drivers with the 2 HLG550's.

The cobs would absolutely fantastic for you mate,

Cheers AP

cone

Real estate on the sun is too expensive :D All the ones I put in soil wilted, except one who looks rock solid and was moved to my main tent. The rest of them in the DWC look okay, considering how balls hot it is. And a couple of those are pretty macro! Nothing microscopic but I like them. Plus weed looks weirder the more you zoom into it.

Lmao Here's me thinking it sells like hot cakes :biggrin:

May as well reply here, Yes it's the same room, Me too full control over every element in there. Did the link I put up not work?
Cobs are excellent they run so much cooler than HPS.
When I Bought a Luma P9 (9 Citizen cobs) because it came as normal led I was quite surprised heat it kicked out so much so I don't use it anymore I'm planning on sending it to mate to dismantle & just use it like the others.
What do use now?

Did you have anything over the plants in soil? I've just lost a load of cuttings through heat they were just throwing white roots out gutted but like you, we just take more.

If I was you I would try the following.

Put some water in a clean jug leave it for 24 hours to let the Chlorine evaporate.
Water the soil a day before you use it not drenched place it somewhere cool (If possible) so it doesn't dry out too much.
Take a load of new cuttings You already know to have a node under the surface) them in the water for 24 hours
Try cutting the top leaves in half on some & leave the others as they are.
Cut the bottoms at 45, shave it into the soil then propagator I'd leave a vent open in this heat ect you know that already know how it goes just tell me to keep quiet lol.

It's the way I do it soil or root riot & had great success.

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Nah your first link didn't work, redirected to youtube home page. I just googled the tag after the watch? and went to first link google suggest. I'm just using 2X https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B4GQ6MO they feel like decent entry level led. They are not nearly as good as cobs, but also don't really put out a ton of heat, which is good since I can't run AC in this room. The clone tent has 1 single https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075V3JJQH/ but I wanna pickup another one. I'm really liking the ufo for seedlings, though you can't run them in series and they have no fans so you have to be sure your tent is exhausting. My next batch of cloning I'm actually asking somebody who has experience with normal plants and taking cuttings for propagation for some help. Hopefully with their guidance I can make this shit look as easy as ya'll do.

cone

Nah your first link didn't work, redirected to youtube home page. I just googled the tag after the watch? and went to first link google suggest. I'm just using 2X https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B4GQ6MO they feel like decent entry level led. They are not nearly as good as cobs, but also don't really put out a ton of heat, which is good since I can't run AC in this room. The clone tent has 1 single https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075V3JJQH/ but I wanna pickup another one. I'm really liking the ufo for seedlings, though you can't run them in series and they have no fans so you have to be sure your tent is exhausting. My next batch of cloning I'm actually asking somebody who has experience with normal plants and taking cuttings for propagation for some help. Hopefully with their guidance I can make this shit look as easy as ya'll do.

You found it that's the main thing, I've seen some some really good results with them have you looked at videos on youtube?
They might not be as good as cobs but they do the job which is the goal of all people growing.
That 50w led should do the job quite easy some of the quiqest rooted cuttings were only by some cheap shit leds from Aliexpress have a look on there you will be shocked how low the prices are.
Soil is the easiest way to go but do what works best.
Good luck with your new venture.

I never mentioned I could only have the lights down to 400w just because the heat was too high when they were on 600w never mind at 1150w.

Here's a picture of the 3 MK just over 5 elbows which isn't bad to say they only had of a 400w & an HLH135w amazingly dense.

picture.php