What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kush Mints - Seed Junkies Genetics Smoke Report

bmweater

Personally I have been eyeing Seed Junkies Genetics for sometime on Instagram. Last week, finally I had the chance to pick up some of their goodness at a local dispensary here in LA by the Jungle Boys.

Its so visually stunning! Beautiful nugs, super dense, covered in crystals amazing smell! Very strong OG smell with a hint of bubba kush. When you smoke it you get a very dense, creamy, expansive smoke. The flavor did not transfer well to the smoke. In fact there was very little flavor, still creamy and full but not much in the flavor department.

The strength was very good, instant head change, with a light trickle of a body high down the arms. The high lasted a good time.

So for the cost, at almost $97 for a 7.0 grams I did not feel the flavor was not on par. There was very little flavor in the smoke to be honest. It was dense and expanded well in my lungs, but did not have that strong flavor I was expecting. As such I give this nug a 8 out of 10, the visuals were just to beautiful to not make this a solid 8.

If I saw Kush Mints in the dispensary again I probably would not buy it again. But, having said that I am happy I got to try it myself, and I would recommend you do so as well for the experience. Hope this review helped you! If you want some visuals check out my video of the smoke report:

https://youtu.be/9M7G5lgczNM