What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A room full of swinging dicks...

stashpot

Great read just went through the 19 pages gonna keep my eye on some of your crosses i do the same myself only on a much much smaller scale with 2 or 3 males and 6 to 9 females.

If you ever want help with testing those lifelong strains im always open lol...

stashpot

been reading through this thread and am loving it. awesome to see someone pheno hunting so hard.
in 2020 i was able to sift through about ~100 breeder packs despite a pretty tough year.

part of the graveyard

picture.php

hoping to be able to go through about 200 in 2021 (about 20 a month) i dont make many outcrosses like you do, but make f2 , f3's etc. to further refine and work through the lines. it gets crazy to properly label everything once you start working through multiple individuals from all those lines huh ! hahah.

funny how we're running through somewhat similar stock... the studley crosses from thug pug are some of the most fire crosses ive got in my collection, but i usually breed away from the ogkb traits.. .
also a lot of top dawg. no Chem d x I95 but i have the LD-95 which is the (legend x stardawg IX2) x I95 . so I-95 hit back to another female from the original I-95 male.

very much excited what you were able to pull from all of these outcrosses.

will be tagging along for sure

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts