What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem 101 v2 thread

KONY

Veteran
Now who has the MSS still? That’s the one that got away it seems like...

I've had it for about 10 years now. First real cut I ever got that I was able to keep clones of. It doesnt yield very well, even if it looks like its going to. I have a hunch this is why most people let her go.

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
for those that know how sour/diesel-ly is the chem91 jb? I ask cuz I have some crosses with it and Im guessing itll be the closest representation to SD I see. or does it lean more towards chem d? TIA :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, in the Adam Dunn bit Asshole Joe says that the Chem '91 and Sour Diesel are the same plant just grown by a different crew. Having grown and smoked them both, I disagree. They are different.

TECHNICALLY, if you want a chem that is most like Sour Diesel, look for Chem 4.

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
I believe AJ said that 91 JB cut was sour d. I'm guessing JB must have screwed up his labels at some point because the chemdog cut (now called 91)we all had was in no way sour d. She wasn't even sour.

Americangrower

Veteran
for those that know how sour/diesel-ly is the chem91 jb? I ask cuz I have some crosses with it and Im guessing itll be the closest representation to SD I see. or does it lean more towards chem d? TIA :tiphat:

What crosses do you have and what are you looking for in a Sour D. Like the clone or like Rez ibl?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
just a few of bodhis chem 91 jb crosses and whodats Jables cross. the closest to any real sd Ive ever grown was casey jones from h3ad.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Id be ecstatic if the sBay got it together and there still were some rez chem d double d beans, Id jump all over that like a fat kid on some cake.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Chem 4 x Neroli 91

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just popped a few more...

KONY

Veteran
just a few of bodhis chem 91 jb crosses and whodats Jables cross. the closest to any real sd Ive ever grown was casey jones from h3ad.

I've been growing the Chem Kesey and Dank Sinatra for a minute. The CK is chem91 leaning and taste great, but its nothing like SourD.