What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!!

Yup hulks dream 1 & 2 are the result of me knocking up a blue dream with pollen from a hulk smash that hermied. #1 is definitely the keeper pheno as it is way more vigorous, and makes some very frosty buds.

picture.php

picture.php

It sure is frosty:) What kind of aroma are you getting on that one?

She mainly smells like sweet berries in bloom. After cure its gas up front with berries and baked goods undertones. The high is uplifting and giggly. She is a nice sativa hybrid in my opinion. I'll be checking tricomes this weekend on her and assess harvest time.

I had no clue the hermie pollen I collected and hit blue dream with would lead to this frost coated beauty. Just goes to show anything can happen when you pop beans. Speaking of which I planted a bunch of beans last week. I'll be pheno hunting through my cross of copper chem #3 (male) and copper chem #4 (female). I planted 36 beans in rapid rooter cubes in a seed starter tray. Heating may is set at 65°f. no presoak or paper towel sprouting methods used. If they dont sprout, they weren't strong enough. Survival of the fittest this run. I've got only 25 spots in the bloom table. The seedlings will be grown in my aerotote. I will try not to top them and see what natural growth structures look like. If a nice male is found I'll bloom him and collect pollen. Females will be graded by smell, structure, vigor, and branch strength initially.

The next plants going into the undercurrent side of the bloom tent will be candyland #4, candyland #5, copper chem #3, and copper hulk #1. I've made a bonsai mom of candyland #4. Both candyland are solid yeilders, but #5 just doesnt smell as good. I'm curious how the copper hulk cross will do. So far its reasonably vigorous, but has longer internode spaces that I like seeing. I'll post pics of the 4 plants going into UC later.

The copper chem #3 and orange glue #2 clones have rooted and are taking off. I'm getting some strange growth with them. I'll have enough clones to fill the aerotable. This is gonna be a crazy run on the aerotable this go around. I'll transfer them to bloom this weekend.

Babies!!! These were planted in the rapid rooter cubes 5 days ago. The seeds appear to be rather viable I may get close to 100% germination. This is gonna get out of control if I'm not careful��

picture.php

Looks like its gonna be a 100% germination rate. I'll have to get creative on where I'm gonna put them all till I get them sexed.

Babies are getting bigger. They will be transplanted this week into aerototes for veg growth. The genetic potential of these babies has me all excited!

picture.php

On day 72 the hulks dreams and hulk smash got axed. They are hanging in the tent for drying now. Hd #1 did super good this round. She is a long term keeper. Smells like blue berries and fresh dough.

picture.php

Well would you look at that, another happily little tree! Thanks for the laugh american grower :biggrin:. Seeming as the resin production on hd#1 is quite high, I'll be making a batch of shatter with her.

So the last plant standing in from the last round in undercurrent is copper chem #5. That plant just refuses to cooperate even on a basic level. It's on day 69 of bloom and is still bulking up. The main colas are still pushing out copious amounts on new pistils. She has filled out alot better than she looked like she was going to. I spent a fair bit of time wiring up colas and side branches due to bent and broken branches. I really wish I could grow this cut outdoors and let her go to her full potential.

picture.php

picture.php

The copper chem table is taking off! I've got a good feeling about this run. The bonsai moms got another haircut last night. I've got to get the seedlings into the aero totes tonight! I've got 36 seedlings, and only 24 spots in the bloom aerotable. Pretty sure I'll have some empty spots depending on the m/f ratio. These babies will be topped multiple times to buy time as I've got at least 6 weeks till the bloom table will be ready for them. It should work out to where I can weed out the males, and train the remaining females to fill up the table.

The copper chem #5 is quite the smelly lady. She is the only girl in the tent that is far enough into bloom to smell and she reeks! My carbon filter is struggling to keep her in check. If it wasn't for the time she took to finish, I would run her routinely. That is one of the downsides of perpetual, everything needs to stay on schedule.

Copper chem #4 and a few orange glue #2
picture.php

Lower cola of cc#5
picture.php

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
She is a beast with a freaky twist. I bet with that aero growth it makes those late finishers hard to wait on, I know I struggle being patient. Keep on keeping on, checking things off the list. Looking good.

Its perpetual madness growing perpetual!

All jokes aside its what keeps me sane. Growing is what I do to relax. It also gives my better half something to gripe about, so two birds with one stone :biggrin:. Lucky for me my garden is set up in the detached shop and I get no cell service in the shop!

Honestly growth rates between dwc and aero are very similar when they are dialed in. I've grown multiple cuts in both, long as the plant is happy its explosive either way. Now time wise I dont mind waiting for a plant to finish usually. I've got a plant in my veg tent waiting for that spot and its messing with it finishing with the other 3 currently in bloom. Speaking of dwc/aero I've got the table packed with copper chem #4, and I've got a copper chem #4 in undercurrent. It wasn't an intentional side by side, but I'll make notes if anyone is interested. The uc cc#4 is going to be a big yeilder if it does anywhere near as good as it did last time.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
My set up is my refuge from real life. Like you it’s a detached shop and it’s cozy all winter long. I really like working a night shift in the shop. I have never tried dwc probably need to but delta9 has me dreaming up something at the moment. Popped 30 Eagle Scout and a bunch of cbd seeds to find some moms.

It will cool to see the copper chem side by side play out. May your garden continue to glisten with that gooey dew.

The eagle scouts should do well. What kind of cbd seeds are you playing with? I've been looking into several seed lines of cbd hemp varieties. Mainly cherrywine, baox, the wife, and I can't remember the other line. The big issue is most seed sellers want to sell seeds by the pound or other large quantity. There is demand for high cbd, almost no thc bud in my area. I'm planning on giving that a whirl this winter.

I'll post updates of the uc side with pics here shortly. It's kind of a mess due to the copper chem #5 in the mix with the others just starting bloom.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I popped 100 cherry wine a friend made so who knows. I made some squish the other night from a “sweet” variety and it surprised me in its effect. Happy and strong with a sleepy tail end and great taste. It was 16% cbd and .5 thc pressed flower. First time I have had the chance to try it. I hope to order some candida, solodiol, medikit, Charlotte ‘s angel, and Suzy q with hopes of finding 5 moms for next summer. They have the best numbers I can find on the internet. The cherry wine was the best looking flower I saw, didn’t test the highest. We will see.

Attachments

• 38387CA4-927C-499F-9634-CFDEB62346E5.jpg
    38387CA4-927C-499F-9634-CFDEB62346E5.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 11
I'm super curious about what you find hunting through those 100 beans! They should be a reasonable chance to find that pheno you are chasing. Speaking of which, I got all the cc f2 babies transplanted to the aerototes. The smaller tote has a mix of cc f2 seedlings, tangerine kush clones, and c99 clones.

picture.php

picture.php

So here are the new plants in undercurrent. The cc#4 is recovering from getting topped a few days ago. Second pic is of the topped cc#4.

picture.php

picture.php