What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
Up to the last week I've used it . I usually stop the last 2 weeks.
It will kill spider mites with a 4 day drench. But spider mites are the easiest thing to deal with. If you have an infestation then just do an azamax spray, then bio war from then on. It's not a take down. It's more of a preventive method. If you start from the beginning you will never have a pest on your plant.
It works best on microscopic mites. It spins a mold web around them and smothers them. If you ever have Root afids, then use full strength tea drench when lights go out for like 2 or 3 days. It will kill the whole infestation.

issack

Veteran
No problem man.!

Just ran second nets and flipped the timer to 12/12. Let the stretch begin. They are going to explode. Everything is going perfect this round.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Caligreen1

Such a sick job dude, congrats and I really hope it does go perfect for you! What amazing growth, same height, looks fantastic. I'll just pull up a chair :lurk: Can we get a pic of the stalks? Thanks!

packerfan79

Veteran
I used cannas a and b for coco, fucking pricey with rhizo, and boost. I have heard good things about mills never used them

issack

Veteran
Yeah that was my other choice was canna. I decided to give mills a shot. I like the whole bio mineral concept. Organic inorganic. This stuff is spendy as well. Was 1500 bucks for the whole line in the big containers. I have tweaked it a bit. I add 1mil of Cali magic per gallon. Also 3 mils of mad farmer cilica. And 2 mils of SM 90. Mills calls for 8 to 16 mils a gallon. I'm using 6 to 7 mills only of A&B. And they look great. Stoked on the growth so far. I'm going to start the C4 today. Then the ultimate PK in few weeks..

issack

Veteran
2 weeks flower. This grow is nuts. I flipped a week earlier than last grow. As well as lowered my tables 18" and raised the lights all the way to ceiling. And still they stretched over double in size. I've been supercropping like mad. So the healthiness of this run really shows. Nothing has stressed them in anyway. They are done with the reach now thank god. Going to do 3 weeks veg next time. if I ever do a 1-month veg again it'll be with 4 plants a light instead of 6.

I missed my biowar foliar last week and noticed a few spots where Russet mites are starting. Not even sweating this at all. I smiled when I seen them. And stoked I get to show you guys first hand that this method works with ease.

I live in the jungle. I have bugs And mites And everything you can think of here times 10. We don't have winters so everything is Amplified. And I have a mango tree out back that is almost 60 feet tall dropping a grip of mangoes a day. So the fungus gnats are so bad out there that I literally have to wear a mask when I go out to my side yard. Gnats carry mites and sometimes they creap in my room. And spread the bastards. Also I have to shower and change clothes if I was outside before I go in my room. Sometimes i forgot. And these spots where the RM are at are the level of my shorts. So I'm pretty sure I brought them in my room buy my clothes rubbing up against the plants. That's how critical I have to be in this environment. I just did a foliar drench this morning when lights went out. And I will continue for another 2 days. I'll be back with pics in 7 days from now on this same area so you can see the results. My mom just had an infestation of RM in her greenhouse last week, and I went over there and did 2 days of foliar when the sun went down and she has new white hairs popping out again.

Here we are at 2 weeks flower. This is going to be a cola party soon. I'll definitely get 2 pounds a light off this run. Mills nutrients is looking stellar

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Hey thank you guys.! Much appreciated.

3 weeks flower. The stretch was insane. I'd rather have my canopy about 8 inches lower than this but oh well. Less veg next time. All is okay though. No light burn or anything. They are packing on the buds by the day.

So I had broad mites this time. Last time was Russets. One thing I have learned is that once you see a breakout and you do the first biowar drench that night. There will still be eggs that hatch in other areas within hours of first sighting. I had about 4 small areas throughout the room that hatched . They spread fast and it's insane how invasive these fucks are. I beat their ass good though. Smoked them. 4 day drench. So from now on, I will do a 4 day drench right when I flip 12/12, before i even see any. because I know i will probably have eggs waiting to hatch. Like I said. I'm in the jungle and I have everything outside flourishing and just waiting to creep in my room.. Lol. So for me in my environment I have to be more aggressive with my war sprays than once a week. Just amazing how it has completely killed them though..

This is going to get nuts fast in here.. miles better than my last one. Mills nutrients is spot on so far. I started the C4 a week earlier than what it calls for, because the pineapple I have is max a 50 day flower plant indoors it depends on the conditions. I pulled at 46 last time. They were done . Going to try and go as long as they let me on this one. Mountain Apple should be 55 60 days. I made my watering system to where if one strain is done faster I just close the ball valve and that side shuts off and the other side will still feed..

picture.php

Pineapple chunk.

picture.php

Mountain Apple OG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
This area was the worst with the mite outbreak. The other areas if I took a pic you couldn't tell if there was any damage before. Caught them early this time. You can see the new white pistols shooting out.. the damage is done on the leaves though. Little fuckers wreck shit quick.!

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Dude. It's been raining here for 3 months straight. No joke. My outdoors is crap right now.. No sun and I had to chop half of them down because right now the state is going absolutely crazy with green Harvest and eradication. so when they open the dispensaries here in a couple months. taking out as much competition they can So they can reap all the money. it's so corrupt here it's ridiculous. Plus my greenhouse is getting old and I'm about to build a new bad ass one . But right now I'm fighting to keep all my strains alive because that's where I take my cuts from is my plants outside

Last edited:

saitama

Dude. It's been raining here for 3 months straight. No joke. My outdoors is crap right now.. No sun and I had to chop half of them down because right now the state is going absolutely crazy with green Harvest and eradication. so when they open the dispensaries here in a couple months. taking out as much competition now they can So they can reap all the money. it's so corrupt here it's ridiculous. Plus my greenhouse is getting old and I'm about to build a new bad ass one . But right now I'm fighting to keep all my strains alive because that's where I take my cuts from is my plants outside

Stay vigilant, my friend. Best of luck to you man. I can always keep some alive for you over here :biggrin::woohoo:

issack

Veteran
Here is some before the rain came lol..

picture.php

These three are Mountain Apple OG
picture.php

Blue dream
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php