What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

widest cannabis leaf contest

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
I had this random bagseed I assumed was a mish mash of OG x 91chem x Bubba since it was the only plants in the room but long story short it had leaves like resin lung posted. Wish I would have taken pictures.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
JustTomatoes- Could catch enough light to grow in the dark!lol

JetLife- I’m sure with those genes it was killer smoke too. I’m the worst about taking pictures. It’s something I rarely think about while the opportunity exists.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Just tomatoes- sorry for taking so long to get you this info.

I don’t follow this account and stumbled upon the picture when I found it so it took a minute before I randomly stumbled upon it again.

The IG account is @dragonflyearthmedicine

No mention of the plants genetics in the post.:tiphat:

kro-magnon

Veteran
@ resin lung, I didn't think it was possible to have such big leave on a cannabis plant, I'm curious how the grower manage to get it this size. This leave is crushing the widest leaf contest, no contest.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
@kro- I couldn’t say exactly. An easy/safe guess is that the plant had the ability and the grower provided the conditions that allowed the plant to express it. lol

The growers seem to be the SUPER hippy type so you can’t rule out magic crystals.lol

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Here’s another humongous leaf.

picture.php

Photo credit-@irrazinig

:tiphat:

romanoweed

I ever wondered if this incredible oversized pumpkins, that These hobby-gardeners grow are transferable to Cannabis. I think i got anwser today. How big was that plant resin lung?

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
How big was that plant resin lung?

I dont remember seeing the plants size mentioned.

I scan through IG so fast that I could have easily missed it. I don’t like to spend a lot of time there. I really only like it for stealing pictures.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Two more pictures stolen from IG to go with the picture in post 50.

picture.php

picture.php

romanoweed- gives us a rough idea of the plants size.

Canada

What cause leave to grow that large? it much have a lot to do with environment . i have the same strain in a table grow drip 24/7 and the leaves are huge .The clone is 3 weeks from first signs of roots one put in to a peatmoss blend in 1 gllon pot and the leaves are only 4 to 5 inches but the same strain from that rd of cuts all from the same mom i put in hydro and the leaves are the biggest i think ive seen in my life 5 blade the center leaftlet is around 14" long and 4 inches wide the entire leave stem ant all being 16 inches long and 12 inchs wide .

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
What cause leave to grow that large? it much have a lot to do with environment . i have the same strain in a table grow drip 24/7 and the leaves are huge .The clone is 3 weeks from first signs of roots one put in to a peatmoss blend in 1 gllon pot and the leaves are only 4 to 5 inches but the same strain from that rd of cuts all from the same mom i put in hydro and the leaves are the biggest i think ive seen in my life 5 blade the center leaftlet is around 14" long and 4 inches wide the entire leave stem ant all being 16 inches long and 12 inchs wide .
If I had to wager I'd say it's a combination of genetics + environment. Smaller genetics can grow bigger in a better environment, but only up to a limit. The genetics of big growth have to be there too. Also get pics of those leaves those sound ginormous!