What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cbs1 I kept doesn't have any banana but yields really well and from the looks of the scissors and what sticks to the gloves in trim I want to extract this one. Leaves a white hash behind :biggrin:

Aspenou812

Veteran
The CB cut I got directly from rb26 smelled just like ripe bananas to me. It never tasted like banana though. After growing her for a few years I wasn't impressed with her potency even though she 's labeled as 1 of the most potent in some publications(it's why I have no faith in potency testing) I never had any tested. Her aroma was the reason she was kept for that long. I cant remember who but someone found 1 in my S1's that had that banana smell. Not that many have the CB clone. Im pretty sure Aspen is growing one of my S1's

Cbanana

View Image
View Image

View Image

I agree, USA supplied all of there good strains. Im sure they have some killers but for the most part it originated from us.

Oh for sure..They even use to claim this and that were American...sales gimic in some cases... :peacock:

Hammer She is an S1..#4 maybe itchy slected her... Not sure about that... I can get a real one too... But haven't grown her out... Dan really got the smell PERFECT rich ripe banana peel smell... It didnt taste like it smelled... But on the exhale... That little wisp of smoke on your tongue... It was mild but I think I could taste it ever so slightly... I'm probably dead wrong and it was the smell the whole time...lol who knows... It was nice... Think I tried Smokin Joe's.. Pretty sure i did... It was stronger in effect a little and prettier in the bag... But wow... They were both grown to perfection just wish it had a bit more kick...
Starcrash made some really Delicious Wax/Crumble and it definitely had a taste... Sadly to date That's the best wax I've ever tried...that Fucker is a damn artist... But I do have a serverly limited selection and its just not around or common.... Locally

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CB must be much easier to get now. Back when I got her from RB26 he told me I couldn't share a cut with anyone. Some of the guys here where unable to get one. I culled my cut a long time ago. I don't keep cuts around for long. I get more picky ea year.

Aspenou812

Veteran
CB must be much easier to get now. Back when I got her from RB26 he told me I couldn't share a cut with anyone. Some of the guys here where unable to get one. I culled my cut a long time ago. I don't keep cuts around for long. I get more picky ea year.

Nope just found out that's an s1 too.... She's safe....lol.... If it dosent have that pop... She's gonna get culled...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are basically beholden to the USA genetics and trends in sales now,, cheese is amazing but is virtually unsaleable,,, it's persi smoke nowadays and persi only,, haze rules the market on bulk but cali packs are ultra premium,,

Breeding wise,,, gw is on the forefront,, but loads of tinkers have old worked lines,,this is where the magic is unless ya want to start crossing prized clones,, the odd clone that gets through like my thin mints clone is few and far between,, for example,, I've never smoked a real ogkush clone,, cheese is still epic but trends rule the big rooms now,, gelato is hot,, biscoti, wedding cake,, me personally I'd take purple kush any day over virtually everything,,

Me personally,, i subscribe to the inheritance of chemical phenotype selfing method,increasing inbreeding coefficients Allard style,, and recombinant homozygous pure lines,, true breeding etc,,, , obviously polygeneric traits are difficult and fixing traits ain't exactly a walk in the park,, it's all work,,Tony is doing the most interesting stuff with the double haploid anther culture shit,,, isolation and trait fixation is the name of the game I'd say but it all depends on how you want to go about breeding I guess,, people have unique options,, i guess that's what makes us individual and interesting

Aspenou812

Veteran
The Grow

The Grow

So I spent about 6 hours in the grow today... Just cleaning organizing setting back up... Did a plant selection... Moms and some clones got potted... Cloner Cleaned and Sterilized... Mixed up my 2 to 1 coco to perlight... For moms and clones about 10 gallons of it... My plants are going into flower shortly... And I'm getting shipping supplys rounded up... Almost Ready to set the Dan'sBUd's 6 loose on a shitload of people over the next few months... Lots going on... Loving This... So so close now to having plants in every stage of growth possible... About to pop my Outlaw beans... Just good stuff.... No better place to be... Alot of exciting things going on... Here and there... And I'm already Shipping the Fire... Fuck yeah

Aspenou812

Veteran
I have just see the power of led lights... The led lights have dramatically titghtened the budset of my favorite lady... Ill post pictures Tommorow... Its really impressive... I can't wait to be Hid Free...

RB56

Veteran
I have just see the power of led lights... The led lights have dramatically titghtened the budset of my favorite lady... Ill post pictures Tommorow... Its really impressive... I can't wait to be Hid Free...
LED = Control. I replaced MH in flower and T5 fixtures for veg with LED. Improved both.

Aspenou812

Veteran
So I've started using my rebalance V+B with the ratios remixed... So far its Solid.. Balanced... My pots aredrying today faster on this feed...