What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oaxaca 79

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Two more Pics, at Day 52 12/12. :)

picture.php
picture.php

herbgreen

Veteran
Its the year of the Oaxaca!

And you said maybe you'll also cross w/the Reeferman SMG?

Very Nice Work here!:D

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Its the year of the Oaxaca!

And you said maybe you'll also cross w/the Reeferman SMG?

Very Nice Work here!:D

Yeah a lot of Oaxacan floating around since a while, but only one you can buy is the Cryptic Labs one. :)

Yeah i really would like to make a cross with Reefermans SMCG, only Problem is, i don't have any Seeds anymore. I know there must be floating some Seeds around somewhere, as there were some Reeferman SMCG Freebies at Cannapot a few years ago. I have a other Colombian Santa Marta Gold line which looks pretty nice from what i have seen. But before i make a cross with these i want to cross my double Oaxaca'79 with Oaxacan 12 Fingers and Original Haze. Could end in a damn vigorous cross. :)

elanius

Veteran
Nice plans PP, should be worthwhile goal. And the Double Oaxaca is looking very promising there I can only imagine the aromas that will come.

elanius

Veteran
we just produced a few dozens of seeds of Oaxaca 79 x A5 Haze for our own use, could you imagine the outcome of this one ? :yummy:
:

I can imagine it will brighten the darkness of the A5 a bit :biggrin:

j/k sounds great, im sure those plant will produce some great smelling and testing incense buds. Looking forward to seeing some pics later on!

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Nice plans PP, should be worthwhile goal. And the Double Oaxaca is looking very promising there I can only imagine the aromas that will come.

Thanks elanius! :)

Smell for sure leans strong to the CBG Oaxaca'79S1, curious how the bud formation will look in a few weeks, hoping for big blown up calyxes from the CBG Oaxaca'79S1. Just let me know if you're interested in testing some of these Seeds. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
2nd run CBG Oaxaca'79S1 at Day 57 12/12.....i'll let them go for around 75 Day.....fucked them a bit up, but still some nice big Colas.... :D

CBG Oaxaca'79S1

picture.php
picture.php

The big Double Oaxaca'79 girl..... (can't do much about the clawing, started to happen when she decided to grow over the Reflector.^^)
picture.php
picture.php

elanius

Veteran
I love the structure and overall look of those Oaxacans, cant wait for your impression of the smoke.

The clawing is typical, when the plant cannot utilize the nutrients for different reasons, in this case she doesnt get light with enough intensity to use the nutes. When I grew Hazes, the leafs started to claw as well even with 400 CMH lamp, so I added two 150W leds and it went away after a week, the leafs actually straighten up, which I was not sure its even possible. Think its good to know, to understand this plant better.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I love the structure and overall look of those Oaxacans, cant wait for your impression of the smoke.

The clawing is typical, when the plant cannot utilize the nutrients for different reasons, in this case she doesnt get light with enough intensity to use the nutes. When I grew Hazes, the leafs started to claw as well even with 400 CMH lamp, so I added two 150W leds and it went away after a week, the leafs actually straighten up, which I was not sure its even possible. Think its good to know, to understand this plant better.

Thanks elanius, i do hope it smokes and tastes nice at the end. :)

The smell now changed a bit, now it has changed to a lemony menthol smell, i really do like that menthol background note. The Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79 really brings a nice sticky resin profile in this cross.

Double Oaxaca'79 at Day 59 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Fronk

Here’s an example on same plant.
Not enough light (in corner)
picture.php

Too much light (in between 2 lights)
picture.php

picture.php

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I love the Mexican spears PP :)

Some years ago, we got a beautiful Michoacan Spirit from CannaBioGen she loved growing like crazy too

picture.php

picture.php

Keep those Mexi rockets on!

:tiphat:
Ras.