You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > ABNormal info thread

Thread Title Search
ABNormal info thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2018, 10:07 PM #441
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cone View Post
bla bla....)))))))))))))))))))

bradda Cone!!.....just save me some!....lol...1 lov bradda

Tons more to come folks....just hold tight
FOE20
Bradda Foe If you hadn't done the honours taking time out growing and crossing the plants they would not exist so whatever you want you can have just give me a shout they will arrive! All lov bro!
I'm popping beans left right and center but can I get a male? Nope all females it's baffled me!

Forgot to say I've had some real nice Thai stick some fairly potent trance mania others that made my legs want to run a marathon no good when you can't move anything below the neck quite a bizarre feeling but not enjoyable for me.

Btw I'm loving the BUBBA KUSH X BUBBA/OG KUSH F2 words can't describe how she has affected me, The looks, smell, How she grows it's a keeper goes without saying!
Not quite as sharp as I would like but you can see her beauty, The humidity rises for 30 minutes or so when the lights go out hence some of the pictures being blurry depending where the fan is blowing.
[/quote]

dang Cone this sounds very interesting...yea those BubbaOkushes of motareb's are the best of both worlds...pheno hunt...run them long..like push 10+ wks....Ill talk to you bout it.....ttys bradda!
FOE20
Heres the BubbaOkush pushed to 10.5wks 4+oz from a 2gal solo DWC fed up to 2100ppm.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BubOGfullViewPic1v2_12-18-06.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	455872

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 10:57 PM #442
cone

cone has a spectacular aura aboutcone has a spectacular aura aboutcone has a spectacular aura aboutcone has a spectacular aura aboutcone has a spectacular aura about
I was unlucky in the germ rate of seeds, I Only got 3 through one never got a full set of leaves that left me with 2 females as time went by they grew to be big stocky plants then on 21st December last year as you know I got admitted to ITU, The F***ing idiot I left in charge decided to flower all of my plants at the point where I was able to communicate with the laptop I had a Tracheostomy in but was taken off sedation & was fully aware of where I was and how long I had been under sedation, Managed to work out how long the crop had left and what stage all the clones & mothers should be basically the clones would have been ready to go straight in but what he didn't tell me was he lost the crop & did sweet F. A about it.

So he told me the day before I was due home what he had done knowing what my plans were for the next grow, I went ballistic swearing like I was at home forgetting I was still in the hospital got a bollocking off a nurse other patients were looking at me like I was an axe murderer which I think if I could move he would be dismembered probably best off like I am for his sake.
Got home immediately started sorting what could be salvaged & what wasn't worth time, money and space. 23 Burmese Kush, the 2 different pheno's of BubbaOkushes, A couple Kritikal bilbo x AK ect.

Anyway one pheno started to re-veg within a couple of weeks the other months later still had calyxes growing so I gave it a few more weeks and waved it good by with a heavy heart.

Hopefully, This plant will turn out something similar to yours that's a beaut mate does it really take that long?
Did it branch out crazy with sturdy stems? I'm counting my blessings for this plant.
4 oz from a little plant like that tells me the buds are going to be like rocks how she smell and smoke?

Apologies for rambling on.

Last edited by cone; 05-19-2018 at 12:23 AM..
cone is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 11:54 PM #443
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOE20 View Post
Thai was dipped in opium water....you should know this Elmer..
be kind Elmer...Im in a off mood....

[QUOTE]Plant variety may refer to:

Variety (botany), a taxonomic nomenclature rank in botany, below subspecies, but above subvariety and form
Plant variety (law), a non-taxonomic, exclusively legal term. Patent-like protection applies to plants that are specified not necessarily by taxonomic categories. Generally, it is applied to an infraspecific rank, usually a cultivar or hybrid.
An informal and ambiguous substitute for form (botany) (a taxonomic nomenclature rank in botany, below variety (botany))
An older substitute for cultivar or hybrid (biology), now discouraged by the International Code of Nomenclature for Cultivated Plants. It is still used especially with regard to grapes and rice.

See also

Trademarks can be obtained for plants.
Varietal, a wine labeled by the grape variety used to make it
bla bla....)))))))))))))))))))

Search Results
Dictionary
par·the·no·car·py
ˈpärTHənōˌkärpē/
nounBotany
noun: Parthenocarpy
the development of a fruit without prior fertilization.
Origin

bradda Cone!!.....just save me some!....lol...1 lov bradda

Tons more to come folks....just hold tight
FOE20[/quote]

G `day Foe

Opium needs to smolder to be ingested .
Opium pipe works like a vape .
In a joint or bong it won`t work the same .

why would a producer waste opium on dipping ganja ?
Opium -> herion is a waaay more valuable commodity than Thai stick .

Possibility some the sticks were treated with early water . The steam from pots of opium being boiled to process it .

Taking ganja and treating it with opium is not practical .Logistically or financially .

Opiates are narcotic . Thai stick was up and clear .

Selective breeding over many generations . Sensimilla tech brought over from India by Hindus ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 05-19-2018, 03:40 AM #444
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to all
just saying Elmer, It was commonly known that the Dark Chocolate type Thai stick that wigged ppl out was soaked in the Bi-Product of Opium production...is there a point to all this?...
Thats all I know....
I'm not that thrilled about 22wk Thais bradda....so best I'll have is maybe 12-18wk proper Super Sats..We'll see....
Not sure what your digging for here but not sure your going to find it bradda..I pref Hazes over Thais....if thats your goal..
Happy Hunting!

Dang bradda Cone....well no worries...theres always others....
FOE20

Old 05-31-2018, 06:32 AM #445
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

Toxic Twins in full effect!......Game on Trump..you fat bloated red neck ****!...
FOE20

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	33923487_1966834166669264_3706147268496195584_o.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	457713 Click image for larger version

Name:	FUKTEABN.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	457714 Click image for larger version

Name:	ABN-UCRCA-Symbolism.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	457715 Click image for larger version

Name:	FOEnChamRollin.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	457716 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180402_140911624.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	457717

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:59 PM #446
cone

cone has a spectacular aura aboutcone has a spectacular aura aboutcone has a spectacular aura aboutcone has a spectacular aura aboutcone has a spectacular aura about
Who's that foe?
cone is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2018, 08:01 PM #447
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

hey Cone.....thats me man...On the L...
and with my kid..and at a RnD spot...
who else would it be?...heheh
FOE20

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:20 PM #448
cone

I couldn't begin to think who else it could be lol.
No way you look the opposite to what I had pictured in my head mate, And the guy on the right is your son only with you saying your kid?
cone is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2018, 05:15 PM #449
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

man bradda Cone....Ive had so many ppl turn face on me this month Im lucky im not lost in the woods trying to avoid them all...
Hit me up on FB or somethin...
But for all ABN folk......Im just tryin to keep myself in check atm...
But I always keep workin and you can bet your arse somethin wicked this way comes!
FOE20

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:32 PM #450
cone

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOE20 View Post
man bradda Cone....Ive had so many ppl turn face on me this month Im lucky im not lost in the woods trying to avoid them all...
Hit me up on FB or somethin...
But for all ABN folk......Im just tryin to keep myself in check atm...
But I always keep workin and you can bet your arse somethin wicked this way comes!
FOE20
What you mean "so many ppl turn face on me this month"?
I need to get my arse into gear with the FB I'm so busy lately it's ridiculous man.
ABN?
Btw I've actually got a few Roaddawg males so your one of your BubbaOGBubba will pregnant pretty soon along with my BMXBM.
Catch you at some point on FB till then take care bud!
cone is offline Quote