What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First grow

MADKF

Hello all this is my first grow it is unknown bagseed. Germinated inside in April and vegged outside since mid may. Using Whitney organic soil mix had plenty of live earthworms in the mix as well as perlite. Been using fox farms trio as well as the two solubles when flowering started. Ph has been around 6.5 all the way. Using smart pot. I'm figuring I'm around week 4 of flower and this is a sativa dominate strain. After flowering stretch I starting getting yellowing leaves with brown spots. Lower and middle fan leaves. Canopy looks great. Starting to see trichs. I think the leaves dying is normal...any thoughts?

I was feeding every other watering. When yellowing started I moved to feeding every watering. The smart pots I've found need daily watering. When Temps soared into 90s it needed water twice a day but the second one never had feed. In a gallon of water I give 3 tsp tiger bloom 4tsp big bloom and 1tsp ching ching. I gave beastie blooms instead of ching ching first tworld weeks. I'm also showing slight leaf tip burn which I know is from nutes so I'm sure I'm pushing the feed to the max
Anyway the only thing that concerns me is that I've read the yellowing and leaves dying shouldn't happen til closers to harvest and if I'm only about 4 weeks in and to me this plant looks sativa dominant then I'm not even halfway done...

Attachments

• 20160820_063709.jpg
    20160820_063709.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160814_151240.jpg
    20160814_151240.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 4

pashio

I think you can be happy... It looks very vigorous!

I don't see any yellowing, just keep on fertilizing with Nitrogen rich nutes...

Dunkin

You're all good, those lower leaves on plants grown from seed tend to fall off regardless of nutrient program. Main thing you need to think about now is how you're going to trellis her. Those side branches will begin to bend and flop as the flowers continue gaining mass.

Latest posts

Latest posts