What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canna Boost Foliar feeding

gmanwho

Veteran
i have been foliar feed boost for about 2 years now. been running about 30 mil per gallon. for my garden the gallon last 2 sprays. 6 4x4 parabolics. 96 sqft of canopy.

i spray about 10 days into 12/12. i see faster & stronger development of early bud onset. i spray one night, an save the other half gallon of spray for the next night. i use wick agent as well, helps spread on the leaves. an i also add maxicrop into the foliar at like 25 mil per gal.

about every 10days i spray. few days after the 30 day spray i feel things are ahead of the game. i spray day 40 again but that usually is the last.

one thing i can def vouch is about mid in flower you will see a significant increase in pistol development. usually on the third day after the spray. pods will be exploding with pistols.

another thing i noticed if the plant is behind, boost def will help. I hate the price. But i seen the results an will continue to use it ..

few days into flush, casey jones.

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
tried running like 50mil per gal as well, multiple times. i dont think i can say there was difference with 50 vs 25-30mil per gal. thou at the time there was really no side by side to compare either!! when trying to get things dialed in, there are still always so many variables that play a part. just didnt see any reason to run more it seemed.

I have also sprayed late into flower as well. 50+ days. a bunch of times i used a good amount of rubbing alcohol into the mix to help accelerate evaporating. which it does, but not sure if the isopropyl may change the boost when exposed to alcohol ??? i found it does help dry quicker, but then it can cause a vapor problem as well. I was just tryin to ward of possible mold issues that may result; i thought.

but then in the long run i learned that proper air movement an humidity control 24/7 is the only real solution to that.

b-safe

Xanode

was the same on OG, CW and from the start of this site. If you know you know, if you don't you don't.

glad boost worked for you. didn't do as much as canna claimed, for me anywyas..

what did you use to compare it with? did you have a control? all 3 rooms used the same additives and base nutes and all 3 rooms were og kush.

by the looks of your buds you don't need boost lol, fucking dankass shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts