What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mission accomplished

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I got some nice brown beans from my Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia crossed a very nice Top 44 male. I can not wait to try them out! Another 8 to harvest yet. Oh God, you are my God, I pray to you that I have developed some kick ass weed that the meek can not handle. Only the power smokers of the 60's and 70's, that they may find their Nirvana. ~ Amen

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Oh! My God! (Tommy Chong). Well his first L A Amnesia was just rifled through collecting seeds and the pot smells like diesel fuel. Lots of nice beans!

Cvh

Supermod
Top44 the first strain I ever grew. I think it was somewhere at the end of the 90's. I ordered it from Nirvanaseeds. It's long been discontinued.
It's one of the strains I want to have a chance at of regrowing.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Top44 the first strain I ever grew. I think it was somewhere at the end of the 90's. I ordered it from Nirvanaseeds. It's long been discontinued.
It's one of the strains I want to have a chance at of regrowing.

Homegrown Fantaseeds have a version. I don’t know how it compares.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Holy crap! I harvested one of my Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia 2 weeks ago and it dried nicely. All the beans so far are nice and brown. I couldn't help but sample some and I don't think it is going to make it to the jar. I smoke a lot. I stay high from the time I get up until I go to sleep. This is good smoke. Can't wait to try some cured properly.

Latest posts

Latest posts