What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current multi strain grow

rocker

Some of the new goodies arrived.

Brothersgrimm Cinderella XX
Mr Nice G13Haze
CBD Crew CBD Shark
Norstar Genetics Lands End and Solar Winds
TGA Subcool The Void
Seedsman Velvet Bud and Cheese

View attachment 471719

Exciting, nice assortment to choose from. I too have already been looking ahead to my next run, I brought in some Ace Seeds, some Durbin & Cream Michocan, but was also thinking I might want to grow some Indica since my tent now is all Sativa, I have some Nirvana seeds that should begerminated before they get too old. Ah, Decisions, decisions, I love this plant.

Fitzera

I hear ya in the decisions. I have 13 reg strains, 22 fem, 15 autos and a couple bag seeds I got in mexico to choose from plus I have some Ace, Cannabiogen and Barneys on the way. I want to do an all sativa grow but I also want to grow a few cbd strains for my gf and a couple other people. Just trying to figure out if I want to try and mix the sativas and indicas at one time. I can fit 10 5gal pots and want 2 CBD Shark and 2 CBD Critical Cure, thinking 2 Panama x Banji Haze, 2 Destroyer and 2 Cinderella XX. I think I'll keep my regular sativas for their own run so I can deal with males. Then back to an indica run. Makes me want to set up a 2nd tent but I dont have the power supply available. I also want to add a couple cobs to fill in the sides and add to the wattage. I'm running 1050w in a 25 square space, so I want to get it closer to 65w/sqft.

Fitzera

Definitely have a gnat issue. 3 plants hit hard. The ones that dont use much water. I'm not there to ensure the wet dry cycle and if you know gnats you know how they get worse. Nematodes and hypoapsis and dunks on the way to ensure they dont spread to the others and fuck everything up this time. I'll be more prepared for the next time and this is a good learning for my lovely caretaker.

Plants that have been hit hard are the jack herer, texada skunk and bc golden skunk. The rest show signs but nothing too major. Live and learn.