What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chesterland

willydread, thanks :tiphat: !
---

Of the five original seeds from GHS, three were alive.
So I had three Neville's haze plants, with different phenotypes. One plant could not survive the rainy season without problems. Having fallen ill, the plant practically stopped development. In the end, I decided not to torture the plant and dug it on October 2nd.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Old: 164th day;
Flowering: 35th day;
Height: 118 cm;
Smell: low (bitter pink grapefruit).
---

G

growhigh1233

Return on this thread because:
1,It is almost certain that my plants were northern lights x haze, and not Neville haze...
2,I wonder myself, but at this point I would like to know who has the real Nev. Haze ...
I read somewhere on the web that Shanti's (original?) Version is not the same as it was years ago, it's slightly more indica, inside shorter, leaves slightly wider, buds a little stubby ...
I'm interested in this because I have a packet of MNS seeds in the fridge, I think of 2017, and I would like to know recent opinions ...

i recently grew out shantis nevs haze and i had about 10 females to select from and allot did have fatter leaves and thicker bud, but the phenos are what id expect from a 1/4 indica

some of the phenos looked very much like the pics in this thread

the pheno i kept has sativa leaves thinner than i have ever seen, the tallest plant in my room. and slow developing but dense sativa bud structure............... its super strong

Last edited:

grayeyes

this thread is a classic in what to do and not do. When you have a strain you like then pop seeds and hope for males. With males you can get more seeds. If you only use females the party will be over when you smoke the last of it.

You have to remember, this isn't buying tomatoes at the store. When you want them again they may not be available. Treasures deserve protecting.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Oh wait.
old NH (Female, Left - Male Right)
picture.php

Also I don't know why some people believe the NL#5 had 0.0000000% influence in this strain, when Some of these old cats show some influence ( no dominance).

Last edited: