What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cookieberry Crunch aka Cookieberry 1.0

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

#teamriotseeds #riotseedsgotthefire #cantwaittosmokethissexaybiotch

Beginning of the 2nd week of flower and the smell on this bitch is like whaaaaaaa!? Daaaaaaamn!! (In farooqs voice) lol

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Blue Cookieberry Crunch aka Blue Cookies starting her 4th week of flower anticipating 5 to 6 weeks depending on her pregnancy lol

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Not yet am working on it though I hope you find a beauty like I have I'm sure you will :) ohhh yeah google blue cookieberry crunch and click on the seed finder dot eu link and at the bottom there's a finished bud picture almost forgot about that :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I am not running them, i was referring to you popping them 5 months ago.

Thanks I'll take a look.

Sorry for misconstruing your post I will be smoking this first thing round xmas or new years idk if I'll let it cure to he honest. Also plan on making s1's of this to keep it around :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So she's put on a little weight but has been producing more resin glands I am stoked she smell so fuckin good like a blueberry pancake batter mixed with cookies it's like god damn!!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So I'm waiting on this lady to get pregnant by jaws genetics Girl Scout Cookie forum bc1f2 male shaking specifically the forum dom male pollen on her to see what kinda progeny I will get

Week 5 of flower by the way

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Mine right now is pollinated by jaws genetics Girl Scout Cookie Bc1 f2 male the sugar cookie dominant pheno for some interesting progeny :)

Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Blue Cookieberry Crunch successfully pollinated by jaws genetics Girl Scout Cookie forum bc1f2 male the sugar cookie dominant pheno extremely stoked for the progeny to come of it
:biggrin:

Last edited:

GreatWhiteG_Joe

Their looking great bro, where'd you disappear to? Get ahold of me sometime it's been a while! ����
Much Love Brother❤

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Actually went in today and gave it a smell again it seemed to have changed now to a captain crunch cereal kinda smell I'm going to wait the next 4 weeks to 5 max before harvest to see if it's the same will update in 2 weeks with pictures

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Blue Cookieberry Crunch beginning of week 7 of flower will take her to week 10 or 11 depending on seeds inside

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Blue cookieberry crunch beginning her 8th week of flower wish you all could smell her if ya like captain crunch crunch berries then you'd definitely enjoy the smells off this pheno :biggrin:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Their looking great bro, where'd you disappear to? Get ahold of me sometime it's been a while! ����
Much Love Brother❤

Damn bro I apologize for not even noticing this when posting I'll usually do the update and not even think I got anything else so when I see on the my posts the last poster usually me again I do apologize brother