What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
small animals out in the wild can be a problem
plus being a guerrilla grow, not being noticeable is key
/ i dont know how deep in the bush you are growing but in my area there is nothgin truely wild
one thing i would do is piss as often as i could around the area i plated in
/gross i know but to an animal in teh canyon all they smell is danger
i would also collect my dogs hair and spread that around the area
an old timer i knew had problems wiht deer and told me to use a panty hose filled with dog/ human hair and hang those from a tree
because i was growing kind of close to an urban area i didetn want to leave any sigh of ...well anything
so instead of encapsulating the hair i would jsut leave tufts in bushes
if you choose to use chicken wire (which i also used) get the oldest rustiest pieces you can
new wire sticks out like a sore thumb in the canyons, but old rusty wire blends right in

best of luck brother

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Fiddy
I have good luck with 30 gal tubs outdoors. about ten dollars at the depot. I put two 4inch sewer t connectors in the bottom of one tub and set another tub on top of the t's cut a hole in the middle of the top tub the size of a 6 inch net pot. pack the pot with rock wool and fill with soil. the bottom tub holds about four gallons of water i throw an air stone in the bottom to keep it sweet but outdoors you might not need to if it drys out some. I leave them for a week without worry.
Rodehazrd

how are oyu powering the airstones?
that sounds like a sweet set up
in a 30g tub with a good supply of water, i bet you were growing some monsters!

Fiddynut

Fiddy
I have good luck with 30 gal tubs outdoors. about ten dollars at the depot. I put two 4inch sewer t connectors in the bottom of one tub and set another tub on top of the t's cut a hole in the middle of the top tub the size of a 6 inch net pot. pack the pot with rock wool and fill with soil. the bottom tub holds about four gallons of water i throw an air stone in the bottom to keep it sweet but outdoors you might not need to if it drys out some. I leave them for a week without worry.
Rodehazrd
Good morning Rodehazrd.
That sounds like a gangster set up for sure. I've seen people use stacked 5 gal buckets like that but they get top heavy and don't hold enough water to last very long. Great idea. I enjoy DIY projects like that.
Your report of having a tomato plant change the taste of a ganja plant growing side by side is also very interesting. Last year my bro was trying to disguise a few mj plants out in his back yard with some tomato plants and I was told that they didn't mix well but because they attracted the same kind of bugs or something. Very interesting that they can interact like that. I have been tempted to grow a tomato in my flower tent but not anymore. Good to know...Fiddy.

Fiddynut

small animals out in the wild can be a problem
plus being a guerrilla grow, not being noticeable is key
/ i dont know how deep in the bush you are growing but in my area there is nothgin truely wild
one thing i would do is piss as often as i could around the area i plated in
/gross i know but to an animal in teh canyon all they smell is danger
i would also collect my dogs hair and spread that around the area
an old timer i knew had problems wiht deer and told me to use a panty hose filled with dog/ human hair and hang those from a tree
because i was growing kind of close to an urban area i didetn want to leave any sigh of ...well anything
so instead of encapsulating the hair i would jsut leave tufts in bushes
if you choose to use chicken wire (which i also used) get the oldest rustiest pieces you can
new wire sticks out like a sore thumb in the canyons, but old rusty wire blends right in

best of luck brother
Good morning pop_rocks.
Yep the rabbits, squirrels, chip monks, and all the other little guys around here are always hungry and looking for food after starving all winter. The young tender plants wouldn't stand a chance without some help I think. As long as I got a little way off the beaten path I don't think I'd have to disguise them too much. It's gets very overgrown and there is so much brush and nothing green really stands out because everything is so green. In fact they may not get enough light to grow very well because it's so overgrown. It would just be bad luck for someone to come across them. They would have to get close to spot them or follow a trail left by a grower. The hair and piss are good ideas. My wife has some all natural deer and rabbit repellent spray but I think it needs to be reapplied pretty often. Great tip about using old weathered chicken wire. The shiny new stuff would probably stand out in the lush green of the brush as well.

Anything interesting on the menu this weekend. Not sure what I'm going to do on Sunday without football to watch. Kind of funny when football is over I always wonder what I did on Sundays for the rest of the year. Then spring comes and I remember that there are things like disc golf, bike rides and other outdoor activities to be done. Have a great weekend...Fiddy.

As mentioned upthread, doge hair is the way to go. I don't get much since she's a brittany, but a neighbor friend has some muts which shed an incredible amount of hair - and since he was the one that introduced me to guerrilla growing he passes me off some.

And yes, pests (both rabbits, wild boars and, well, humans) do mess with the plants, as can mother nature. In south central Florida there are tons of areas that are still wild. Some of the grows I've done have been a good 20 - 30 minute hike into the forest, and some are less than 50 yards from the road. One thing though, especially with these mild winters, we don't have starving rabbits and squirrels lookin for food. It was 80 yesterday, though we have 4 days with a high only in the 60's, with the exception of those storms last weekend its been just amazing outside the last few months.

And yes, it sucks to miss your yungins growing up - but stealth is of the up most importance, so its set it and forget it. I use an old style hand-held GPS only device and will never take my phone when I'm on safari (well, I lied, I take the phone but turn off the phone completely before i leave my house and put it in the glove box in case I have a car emergency - don't want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere).

@pop - great idea about the piss. Never thought of it - but anything to put a human scent in the area will help keep critters at bay.

And just remember, mother nature (or god, your choice), gave us this plant, and when we got the gift, it was naturally grown in the sun. 100,000 years ago when our ancestors first started smoking the plant, they didn't even have houses, let along DTW or DWC or the latest LED lighting.

Don't get me wrong, my first and foremost way of enjoying pot is with my vape pen because nobody knows and theres no smell to it so I don't catch shit from the woman (who, BTW, is amazing in every sense of the word for everything else in my life), but given a choice, there's nothing like a big doob of sun grown weed.

Rodehazrd

Hey Guys hope all are well
Pop I just hang a cheap aquarium pump on there for the bubbler. I may stop using the stone and just stick a hose in there. they do clog up in the end.
my experience outdoor with pests has been mixed. I think the scent products work but they sure are proud of them. and reusing after a rain can be a pain. Liquid Fence worked best for me. and pissing everywhere. I had ground hogs and deer. I saved urine to take along in jugs pouring it up high on the brush is good. Little things pee down low. bigger things do it higher. anything does it up way high must be a bad ass. Anyway that's my story.
I grew the plants up without topping and then when they were about 5 foot I break it about two feet up and anchor it down. a little tape on the crack is good if it opens up. the buds all turn up and the whole deal stays low, three trips one to plant and one to bend one to harvest. I never thought I carried enough water to make any difference.
Rodehazrd

Fiddynut

As mentioned upthread, doge hair is the way to go. I don't get much since she's a brittany, but a neighbor friend has some muts which shed an incredible amount of hair - and since he was the one that introduced me to guerrilla growing he passes me off some.

And yes, pests (both rabbits, wild boars and, well, humans) do mess with the plants, as can mother nature. In south central Florida there are tons of areas that are still wild. Some of the grows I've done have been a good 20 - 30 minute hike into the forest, and some are less than 50 yards from the road. One thing though, especially with these mild winters, we don't have starving rabbits and squirrels lookin for food. It was 80 yesterday, though we have 4 days with a high only in the 60's, with the exception of those storms last weekend its been just amazing outside the last few months.

And yes, it sucks to miss your yungins growing up - but stealth is of the up most importance, so its set it and forget it. I use an old style hand-held GPS only device and will never take my phone when I'm on safari (well, I lied, I take the phone but turn off the phone completely before i leave my house and put it in the glove box in case I have a car emergency - don't want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere).

@pop - great idea about the piss. Never thought of it - but anything to put a human scent in the area will help keep critters at bay.

And just remember, mother nature (or god, your choice), gave us this plant, and when we got the gift, it was naturally grown in the sun. 100,000 years ago when our ancestors first started smoking the plant, they didn't even have houses, let along DTW or DWC or the latest LED lighting.

Don't get me wrong, my first and foremost way of enjoying pot is with my vape pen because nobody knows and theres no smell to it so I don't catch shit from the woman (who, BTW, is amazing in every sense of the word for everything else in my life), but given a choice, there's nothing like a big doob of sun grown weed.
Good afternoon Sunny.
My dog has really short thin hair but my brother has a lab that sheds constantly. He sheds enough that we'd have an endless supply. I think I'll start a collection.

Do you ever run across any crocodiles or gators out when you are checking your plants. That would freak me out big time. I don't mind snakes but the teeth on those big lizards are scary. The only animals that could hurt you here are bear and mountain lion and they seem to avoid people so your usually ok.

You are making me jealous with your reports of nice weather. I love it up here but the 3-4 months of winter are not my favorite part. Winter does make you appreciate the other seasons and theirs nothing like that first nice spring day after being shut in all winter.

You are right that cannabis has been around since long before we were and it doesn't need our help. Finding a variety that is adapted to the climate you are trying to grow in is probably the best we can do. That and discourage the wildlife form eating or trampling it.

What kind of vape pen are you having luck with. I've been looking to upgrade my pen soon and am looking at options. I usually put wax in my pen but would love to be able to vape some flower in one as well. I have a myster pen that I use but I'm not happy with the burners they are making now days. I've got an old vapeone with bags that I use around the house but it isn't portable.

Fiddynut

Hey Guys hope all are well
Pop I just hang a cheap aquarium pump on there for the bubbler. I may stop using the stone and just stick a hose in there. they do clog up in the end.
my experience outdoor with pests has been mixed. I think the scent products work but they sure are proud of them. and reusing after a rain can be a pain. Liquid Fence worked best for me. and pissing everywhere. I had ground hogs and deer. I saved urine to take along in jugs pouring it up high on the brush is good. Little things pee down low. bigger things do it higher. anything does it up way high must be a bad ass. Anyway that's my story.
I grew the plants up without topping and then when they were about 5 foot I break it about two feet up and anchor it down. a little tape on the crack is good if it opens up. the buds all turn up and the whole deal stays low, three trips one to plant and one to bend one to harvest. I never thought I carried enough water to make any difference.
Rodehazrd
Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
Great idea putting the piss higher up and saving extra to take with you. It makes sense that the animals would pay attention to what the scent is and where it is as well. I'd think deer would be the biggest threat late in the grow since they are tall and I've herd they love the buds.

It sounds like you have it pretty dialed in with only 3 visits. The breaking/bending technique sounds great. Kind of like the LST I did on the autos I'm growing. I suppose you are right that it would be hard to take enough water to really make a difference.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Good morning Bobbo4200.
Looking through your grow journals it's clear you give your plants plenty of love. Really some beautiful examples of some great genetics. My goal is to grow some frost monsters like that someday....Fiddy.

Hey Fiddy,
Thanks for the kind words brother, and yes spread much love and give them some of your time. You'll be rewarded throughout the grow all the way down to smoking that terrific bud you grew.

Fiddynut

Hey Fiddy,
Thanks for the kind words brother, and yes spread much love and give them some of your time. You'll be rewarded throughout the grow all the way down to smoking that terrific bud you grew.
Thanks Bobbo.
I just have to keep my tents packed like yours and keep listening to my plants. If I do this and keep reading here on icmag I think I'll get there.

Fiddy

Never seen gators on my safaris. I've got gators on the pond behind my house - nothing big (hahahaha, that I know of), but especially after hatch I can hear them chirping. If you really wanna see them, head out to Lake Jessup. I won't go anywhere near that lake, even on a big ass boat.

I'm actually more worried about snakes than anything else. I can handle the water moccasin as they're more worried about humans than you are about them, but damn, those coral snakes scare the be-jesus out of me.

Yes, I've seen coral snakes on safari. I've got a small pitchfork (hand made) - that I go out with anytime I'm out in the bush. I took an old spade handle where the spade broke off and added a 3 pronged fork from one of my garden tools to it. Drilled a couple of holes into the wood and screwed it in real tight. I haven't had to use it, but it's my security blanket so to speak.

I'll get you the make/model of the vape pen when I get a chance. Its pretty damn amazing. It uses liquid THC cartridges. Won't leave home without it.

Rodehazrd

Hey sunny that pitchfork is a great snake tool I have copperhead here and one good whack with the back side gets them in three or.four spots at once. I grew up as a field hand and have many hours with a fork in hand. You use the back to pack a stack smoother and have the rain roll off and many other tasks like snakes. You are the only one I ever heard speAk of it. Most would try to stick him but a coral would take them from the gene pool. Do many get bit? It can be fatal right? The copperhead bite just hurts like hell but rarely fatal.

One other thIng about deer they won't stay on the path so piss all around they seem to come the most difficult way. I had a deer stomp through some hso headband and eat two blue dream In the back. They never bothered the hb.
I also used ffof outdoors once. The seaweed or something attracted ground hogs. A friend used fish emulsion with the same results.
I haven't been back outside now for three years.but the early indication of the desert diesel makes me want to try a tree. Ms Hazard would prefer I not since we live In a non legal area. I'll honor her request.
Well it's snowing again still warm for winter I'm off to the wood pile and empty the dehumidifier. Hey any reason not to use that water.I guess it's distilled eh?
Rodehazrd

Fiddynut

Fiddy

Never seen gators on my safaris. I've got gators on the pond behind my house - nothing big (hahahaha, that I know of), but especially after hatch I can hear them chirping. If you really wanna see them, head out to Lake Jessup. I won't go anywhere near that lake, even on a big ass boat.

I'm actually more worried about snakes than anything else. I can handle the water moccasin as they're more worried about humans than you are about them, but damn, those coral snakes scare the be-jesus out of me.

Yes, I've seen coral snakes on safari. I've got a small pitchfork (hand made) - that I go out with anytime I'm out in the bush. I took an old spade handle where the spade broke off and added a 3 pronged fork from one of my garden tools to it. Drilled a couple of holes into the wood and screwed it in real tight. I haven't had to use it, but it's my security blanket so to speak.

I'll get you the make/model of the vape pen when I get a chance. Its pretty damn amazing. It uses liquid THC cartridges. Won't leave home without it.
Good afternoon Sunny.
It's the big gators I'd be worried about too. Especially near water. I've seen how they drag things in the water and start rolling and I want no part of that. Big constrictors don't scare me I've had and handled plenty of pythons and boas but poisonous snakes are a different story. They blend in so well and it would be easy to come across one and step on it or something. I can see why they would be more of a threat than gators. We do have some rattle snakes here but they are few and I've never met anyone who came across one. That fork sounds like a good security blanket. I hope you never need to use it.
I'm a huge fan of the vape pen as well. Even though I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with mine when it's working well it's so nice to have when I'm out of the house. It's great to be able to hit it anywhere and not rase any eye brows. I can even take a few puffs when I'm on my motorcycle and there's no way I could operate a pipe and lighter while riding.
I hope your weekend is going well...Fiddy.

Fiddynut

Hey sunny that pitchfork is a great snake tool I have copperhead here and one good whack with the back side gets them in three or.four spots at once. I grew up as a field hand and have many hours with a fork in hand. You use the back to pack a stack smoother and have the rain roll off and many other tasks like snakes. You are the only one I ever heard speAk of it. Most would try to stick him but a coral would take them from the gene pool. Do many get bit? It can be fatal right? The copperhead bite just hurts like hell but rarely fatal.

One other thIng about deer they won't stay on the path so piss all around they seem to come the most difficult way. I had a deer stomp through some hso headband and eat two blue dream In the back. They never bothered the hb.
I also used ffof outdoors once. The seaweed or something attracted ground hogs. A friend used fish emulsion with the same results.
I haven't been back outside now for three years.but the early indication of the desert diesel makes me want to try a tree. Ms Hazard would prefer I not since we live In a non legal area. I'll honor her request.
Well it's snowing again still warm for winter I'm off to the wood pile and empty the dehumidifier. Hey any reason not to use that water.I guess it's distilled eh?
Rodehazrd
Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
That's interesting that the deer take the hard way but makes sense. They probably want to avoid anything that makes paths like humans and wolves. Not a lot of predators for them around here but it's probably instinctual for them. If we could keep them off the road we would all be better off. Hundreds are hit every day here and they really can fuck your car up. Even worse if you get into one while riding a motorcycle. I've heard about fish fertilizer being a pest attractor. Also those who use bone or blood meal in their soil recipes have issues.
My wife is also not too keen on me growing any ganja in the back yard. She is probably right if a neighbor sees it I'd be in lots of trouble. She's cool about my indoor so I'm defiantly going to respect her on this. Will probably try a few at my bros house again and I'll also stash a few at a couple parks once the brush grows for some cover.
I hope you are having a great weekend...Fiddy.

Morning all.

Weather report - damn, its cold. High temps only in the '60s. We had a soaking, and i mean soaking, rain saturday so I didn't get out on safari til late last night.

#1 - something's been eating at it. Virtually no growth. Going to abandon.

#2 - looking nice. This one is under a big old stand of old growth pine trees. There's been a forest fire through the area a few times so all the lower branches on the trees are burned off. Normally we have shit for soil conditions, but this area actually has damn good soil. Very, very black, but with all the sand underneath very good drainage. Going much longer though than planned as original harvest plan was for 2nd weekend in Feb and this one not going to be ready til 3rd, maybe 4th week. I HATE going back to the same spot. Just hate it, but this may be a re-do. This one is close to huge growth of banana trees. After finding out that tomatoes will hurt pot, need to find out if bananas do. No nanas now, but there will be some this summertime. Put almost all my doge hair around this one.

#3 - well, this woulda been a good plant. definite wind damage as it was partially tipped over. Weird looking as I had topped it once, but something happened to one of the tops and instead of christmas treeing, bushing out, it just grew one big ass cola. Was hanging in there but a bit dried out. I repacked the ground around it but I'm thinking this is going to be a loss. By the looks of it was going to end up very sativa'ish as the leaves were skinny. This one was also going to go heck of a lot longer. Overall I wasnt very worried as I'm more looking for couch lock and narcotic feeling than anything psycho active. I just want the pain gone (and damn, my should has been crazy sore with these cold days). Anyway, I'm going to check on this one in a month and see what I have going. If it lives I'll harvest it and if its too sativa then i'll give it away.

#4 - Just a runt. This one was planted "in plain sight" not 50 ft from the roadway (granted, its a dirt/sand road, but a road none-the-less. Shitty soil conditions but I've had some of my best grows in crappy soil conditions as it tends to stress the plant out (in my opinion) leading to better bud - but who knows. This lil lady may have been very demanding of her nutrients and I just wasn't there to give it to her. Leaves were all a sickly light green to yellow. A few bud signs to it but not worth coming back especially as this one is close to the road.

Fiddynut

Morning all.

Weather report - damn, its cold. High temps only in the '60s. We had a soaking, and i mean soaking, rain saturday so I didn't get out on safari til late last night.

#1 - something's been eating at it. Virtually no growth. Going to abandon.

#2 - looking nice. This one is under a big old stand of old growth pine trees. There's been a forest fire through the area a few times so all the lower branches on the trees are burned off. Normally we have shit for soil conditions, but this area actually has damn good soil. Very, very black, but with all the sand underneath very good drainage. Going much longer though than planned as original harvest plan was for 2nd weekend in Feb and this one not going to be ready til 3rd, maybe 4th week. I HATE going back to the same spot. Just hate it, but this may be a re-do. This one is close to huge growth of banana trees. After finding out that tomatoes will hurt pot, need to find out if bananas do. No nanas now, but there will be some this summertime. Put almost all my doge hair around this one.

#3 - well, this woulda been a good plant. definite wind damage as it was partially tipped over. Weird looking as I had topped it once, but something happened to one of the tops and instead of christmas treeing, bushing out, it just grew one big ass cola. Was hanging in there but a bit dried out. I repacked the ground around it but I'm thinking this is going to be a loss. By the looks of it was going to end up very sativa'ish as the leaves were skinny. This one was also going to go heck of a lot longer. Overall I wasnt very worried as I'm more looking for couch lock and narcotic feeling than anything psycho active. I just want the pain gone (and damn, my should has been crazy sore with these cold days). Anyway, I'm going to check on this one in a month and see what I have going. If it lives I'll harvest it and if its too sativa then i'll give it away.

#4 - Just a runt. This one was planted "in plain sight" not 50 ft from the roadway (granted, its a dirt/sand road, but a road none-the-less. Shitty soil conditions but I've had some of my best grows in crappy soil conditions as it tends to stress the plant out (in my opinion) leading to better bud - but who knows. This lil lady may have been very demanding of her nutrients and I just wasn't there to give it to her. Leaves were all a sickly light green to yellow. A few bud signs to it but not worth coming back especially as this one is close to the road.
Good evening Sunny.
Your weather report sounds great to me. I'd love some highs in the 60's. Sounds a little wet though.
It sounds like your #2 plant is a winner. Might as well let it go the extra week or so and maximize the harvest. If #3 makes it you will be in great shape. Even if it doesn't 1 out of 4 is what you expect anyway so it sounds like good news for you.
I've heard about stress increasing trichome and terp production. Kind of like the saying that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. All the work people put into making the perfect environment and keeping their plants happy might actually be working against getting the most potent and flavorful buds.
Keep up the good work...Fiddy.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
ive also stopped growing in the yard for the time being
we have a new neighbor and while she is cool, i dont know how cool and wont take chances
even tho its pretty much legal here in ca,(i also have a med card) i just dont want the drama that may go wiht being "that guy" growing dope

i hear you about gators man, just leave those guys alone!
i spent some time in fla and they are everywhere!
in canals, lakes, you name it
my mom goes back every year and will come home with pictures of large gators just sunning themselves on the side of a road
these things look like the last thing on earth you would want to tangle with

good call about certain soils being attractive to animals
i would use worm castings as much as i could but ususally just relied on local things i could find to mulch into the ground when i dug my holes

speaking of which, you want to get your sites prepped well in advance
esp if you are going to clear any brush, do it early
that way nature will cover up your work
freshly dug soil is a big tip off and could attract unwanted attention

im actually a fan of outdoor grown
i think it has a certain terroir and is truely unique
it can be a lot more work but its totally worth it as long as you stay safe!

Fiddynut

Update and pics

Update and pics

The seedlings are 10 days above soil today. They are still a little like watching paint dry but they are growing...slowly. I'm thinking that a week from now they will have a lot more leaves and should be putting on a good show for us. A few are starting to separate themselves from the pack, both bigger and smaller. It will be interesting to watch them and see which end up being male. I'd love to learn to spot males as early as possible and I don't have much experience with this yet. Until I know how many lady's I have I can't plan for final pot size or or tent arrangement. I guess that's part of the fun of it. Here are a couple pics of them.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Let's get this week over and enjoy the last of our football on Sunday. I know I'll be cooking something good up. Anyone else got big plans for the game?
Take care...Fiddy.

Fiddynut

ive also stopped growing in the yard for the time being
we have a new neighbor and while she is cool, i dont know how cool and wont take chances
even tho its pretty much legal here in ca,(i also have a med card) i just dont want the drama that may go wiht being "that guy" growing dope

i hear you about gators man, just leave those guys alone!
i spent some time in fla and they are everywhere!
in canals, lakes, you name it
my mom goes back every year and will come home with pictures of large gators just sunning themselves on the side of a road
these things look like the last thing on earth you would want to tangle with

good call about certain soils being attractive to animals
i would use worm castings as much as i could but ususally just relied on local things i could find to mulch into the ground when i dug my holes

speaking of which, you want to get your sites prepped well in advance
esp if you are going to clear any brush, do it early
that way nature will cover up your work
freshly dug soil is a big tip off and could attract unwanted attention

im actually a fan of outdoor grown
i think it has a certain terroir and is truely unique
it can be a lot more work but its totally worth it as long as you stay safe!
Good evening pop_rocks.
Yes I think my yard is a bad place for a plant or two. I'd be risking my indoor growing to do it and that would be stupid. I still want to try some off site growing just for fun and to see what outdoor growing is like.
We have some big ass snapping turtles up here that you wouldn't want to mess with either. I never worry about them when I'm swimming in the lakes but they are there. They are so prehistoric looking.
That's a great idea about getting ready early. If it's nice I'll try to go scout some spots this weekend. Once I find some spots I'll get some holes dug when the frost comes out of the ground. Like you said Mother Nature will cover the tracks. When the plants come back in spring the growth is very aggressive. Pop the girls in the ground and pack them with worm castings and go for it. Sounds like fun.
Thanks for the tips pop_rocks. Are you still doing ny strip sliders for the game? I can't stop thinking about them! Anything else exciting planed for the weekend? Hope this week flys by...Fiddy.

Latest posts

Latest posts