What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Results: 2008 IC Mag 420 Growers & Breeders Cup

C

CrippledCrow

Way to go soma , your the better man my friend .
Congrats to everyone that deserves it
Good job JLP!

yes - I did notice how the cheese bubble bubbled hazy - mmm full melt :joint:

'n doesn't that cheese cut get around :biglaugh:

as to what is what.. cheese is a skunk no 1 and Skunk is a sativa predom ..... just a weed catagory would mean only half the prizes :puppydoge - perhaps the fairest would be flowered 10 weeks or less and over 10 weeks (or 11 maybe?) - but that would depend on the honesty of ALL who entered - so that would work ... wouldn't it ?

congrats to all the winners (especially hortil.ab of course)

and a big thanks to Gypsy / DG / Mila / Arjan and everyone else who helped make this great event happen
:smile: :smile: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :yes: :yes: :joint:

onegreenday

Veteran
i have an idea for a new cannabis SEED cup (not a grower cup).
seed holders send their seeds to a central grow facility (using an official form) with an entry fee to cover grow cost (they keep their identity secret)
the grow facility grows out the seed samples (using specific grow instructions with the seed)
when all the seed samples are grown, dried and cured,
the herb is judged (by seed merchants & others) and winners announced.

In my trip to holland i notice that greenhouse coffeshops weed were no well dried maybe becouse i went in july everybody go to holland in july-agoust-september so i suppose that the high demand on weed makes some coffeshops growers to pull out undried buds :nono: .

sorry for the bad english, trying too improve reading icmag posts. bye bye!

Fako Namo

To everyone involved: Thanks for doing what you do, inspiring us all everyday, keep breeding GH!!!!! Just goes to show, know what you know, not the shit people talk....

Ickis

Veteran
BUMP!

The winds of change are blowing. Something different by someone unkown done outside. It's time outdoor bud takes it's rightful place at the awards table.

See I have been planning for a year and actually more. Now I hope everybody else that was planning on entering does too. I want this to be a Battle Royal.

My entry is there and I will be in the 420 Cup.

It's on like Donkey Kong!!!! :dueling:

REZDOG

Veteran
Interesting info about the Nepalese, it does look more like water hash than dry sift. Bubbleman was having his bubblebags manufactured in Nepal, so it makes sense that the locals are also using them. Perhaps we have Bubbleman to thanks for the advent of Nepalese water hash?

NOTE:
Most AAA-Grade (full-melt) hashish produced in Nepal is made using Pollinator or BubbleBag bags.
Mila & BMan both have,or have had,production facilities there.

Cheers!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have an idea for a new cannabis SEED cup (not a grower cup).
seed holders send their seeds to a central grow facility (using an official form) with an entry fee to cover grow cost (they keep their identity secret)
the grow facility grows out the seed samples (using specific grow instructions with the seed)
when all the seed samples are grown, dried and cured,
the herb is judged (by seed merchants & others) and winners announced.

very interesting idea, but that would take one extraordinaraly dedicated grower/group of growers.....would be very cool though!