What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL Revised RESULTS: IC 420 GROWERS & BREEDERS CUP 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
swietdreams said:
capt. crip is just a complainer and a hater. period.

He's also a very experienced grower who's opinion counts. Every grower should state his mind when he come across genetics he conciders BS or overpriced, it's in the interest of both growers and seedbanks.

Take a peek into CC's gallery, you might find some inspiration there for your own.

G

Moppel, excuse me if I left you out...but do I know you? LOL! With all the handle changes around here, I can only remember original handles. If I know you personally....big hugs, congrats and didn't mean to leave you out..tell me who the hell you are via pm and I'll hang my head in shame! :D

REZDOG

Veteran
I'm not taking anything away from Greenhouse for this win.
They won,they deserved it.
So,in summary:they won the Breeder's Cup,we won the Grower's Cup-call it a split decision. :smile:
The 420 Cup is painfully honest in the judging & vote tallying,and The Results are The Results.
Next year,Reservoir won't be so kind as to not enter-and we won't be entering some specially-selected elite clone,we'll enter buds grown from commercially-available Reservoir Seed stock....

We'll just see how that goes,won't we? :D

Cheers!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was at the cup the jlp weed was of the hook as true;s weed, i would like to add i went to greenhouse twice and found no worthy weed of buying bought a gram of hash which was good but i cant thank the morrocan who made it can i, so my summary is stay away from from greenhouse weed
if franco reads this i am in amsterdam for 2 more days so let me know which weed is good for me to buy

also the hash entry's were all top notch no amazing and dont get me wrong i had 2 amazing hashes with me i made so i know my hash but they were really good

also congrats to midnight must be doing something right to win all those awards

also thanks to moppel for the mental floss lovely tasting weed

also thanks to a member(im not sure if he wants it known) for the purple bastard it was won of the best weed i tried the whole trip if not the best, lovely weed,pm when your around dude we got to chat
nice work to all the people who made hash entrees i will have to enter next year

G

Congrats to all entries>>>Participants...winners,,,growers, breeders,Makers of the Knidness>>>>you are all pioneers in your field...and pave the way for us all....
THANK YOU!!!!! happy 420!!!
i love seeing all the familiar faces here!!! have way too much fun today!!!P>Joe

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i smoked your hash OJD, and that was top quality also.

this was my entry , the SSH Bubble 45

Last edited:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Arjan / greenhouse seeds told me he welcomes any criticisim of his strains
he asked me to invite farmer John etc to meet him personally and I know he met Franco in the shop
say what you want but he does'nt cry foul if people slag him off
and asked me to make sure that any posts slagging him off be left

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
INDICA - GROWER CATEGORY
1st: Peacemaker - Midnight Gardener
2nd: Double Dutch - Mosca Negra
3rd: Mental Floss - Moppel

SATIVA - GROWER CATEGORY
1st: Sour Diesel IBL - JLP
2nd: Casey Jones - Truecannablis

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nice job guys...i been wanting to try that Mental Floss well really anything from chimera and the Doube Dutch

Last edited:

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ojd said:
I went to greenhouse twice and found no worthy weed of buying bought a gram of hash which was good but i cant thank the morrocan who made it can i, so my summary is stay away from from greenhouse weed
if franco reads this i am in amsterdam for 2 more days so let me know which weed is good for me to buy

How strange..... apparently you did not try the Hawaiian Snow, the Kushage and the Arjan's Haze #2. They are fantastic, as many judges confirmed to me in the past 3 days.
Concerning the maroccans, we are all very thankful to them, as well as to the smugglers that take the pain to bring it up to NL. And I am sure they are thankful to you for buying the product. keep up the good vibes dude!
:)
:)

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Lotsa peeps were dissing on GH weed during HTCC and now the same peeps are talking different shit. Does GH product vary from time to time or is it the peeps just being two faced about this?

Also where's a complete list of all entries. I wanna see who didn't make it.
Thanks

Breezy420

swietdreams this thread was enjoyable until you started spamming. Maybe you'll so kindly exit stage left so we can get back on topic? Go swing from someones nuts in PM's you're dirtying up a perfectly good thread.

G

BadTicket said:
Lotsa peeps were dissing on GH weed during HTCC and now the same peeps are talking different shit. Does GH product vary from time to time or is it the peeps just being two faced about this?

Also where's a complete list of all entries. I wanna see who didn't make it.
Thanks

BT - my own take on it is this.

On the basis that the IC CUp is 100% above board, and as a former Judge I can attest to that personally...there are two variables to consider in regard to the Breeders' category.

The first is whether or not the weed entered by the breeder is grown from the same seed you and I and any Joe Schmoe can purchase.

The second is the ability of the Judges to actually recognize Cup quality weed. And that's a big variable considering anybody can purchase a Judges Pass.

My congratulations to the winners was sincere, everyone was fairly judged and everyone who won deserves to be praised for it......BUT I'll be damned to hell if the Greenhouse Cup win will influence my opinion of Greenhouse products by one iota. It'll take a helluva lot more than that. Unfortunately...people tend to be flaky.

M

mosca negra

Congratulations to all who entered & all the winners! :wave:

Gypsy and crew do an awesome job keeping the IC 420 Cup fair and equal.

Special props to Gerrit from Magus Genetics, a true MASTER Breeder who knows what he's talking about!!! BooooooYaaaaa my Friend.

Excellent work Moppel (looking at the comments by the judges, your MF was special), JLP-- glad I didn't have to compete against you again! Fine work you do! TrueCannabliss, that Casey Jones is burning a whole in my genes bank! Can't wait to try it out. Congrats!

And extra extra props to Midnight Gardner for winning in three categories--Excellent work!!!

Thanks everyone for the positive vibes.

Cheers, Mosca Negra

G

"The first is whether or not the weed entered by the breeder is grown from the same seed you and I and any Joe Schmoe can purchase."

hey ,,, what you talkin bout.? I resemble that remark...hehehe
for you that are stressin'
GO SMOKE A FATTY! :confused:

a complete list would be cool, too.
P>JoeShmoe!

Last edited:
M

mosca negra

Great Point BT-- Magus Genetics provides at least two Cup winners in every pack of Double Dutch! No special elite cuts or select mothers cuts here. My entries were straight out of a regular pack from MG. What other breeder can say that?

Joe Shmoe who? lol

Mosca

G

:D

Joe...dude....LMAO! LOLOLOLOL! Make sure they give you the right seeeeeedssssss! The ones that grow Cup quality weeeeeed :D

LMFAO! You've just become my favorite ICMag member :D

Mosca...that's the way to do it :yes:

G

Start with the best...I agree.
I have my H3ads Genetics...
REZDOG's, fine work, all in my garden...just picked up the GH , Hawaiin Snow too...its great to see what i have in my garden, backed with results and honours like these....you all inspire.P>JOESHMOE!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.