What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 Cup Pics!!!!!!!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Things are fully under way...judges having a blast...getting blasted! :joint:

Here's a few pics to say, 'wish you could all be here'....there are 'some' who (as evidenced in a pic below) are really missed! LMAO These pics are NOT to start anything negative here....was all done in GOOD FUN...and one of those named guys named on the shirt who is here at the cup is getting all the free weed he can smoke and drinks too, compliments of the creator of that shirt! LOL

Arjan modeling his newest T-shirt creation:

Arjan & Soma before Arjan's seminar last night

More pics coming soon!
dg

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well im glad my peace keeping efforts have been noticed :) Babba gives a big wave to all at the AWESOME party .. wish we were there :) Babba gives everyone a hug... including Arjan :) heheheh Love all you guys hope you have a wonderful time !!!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Look at that moron spelled Babba wrong.
Those pix do a really bad job on saying 'wish you was here'

KingRalph

haha badT when keepin it real goes wrong, it's supposed to be the effort that counts right! those are some big smiles :) glad everyone's havin fun, mucho kudos to ya Dutch n Gyps for pullin it off so quickly! ya masters of festivities ;) wish i could be there. enjoy!

p.s. are the seminars bein videod or recorded? that'd be cool to see or hear, but wouldn't want anyone to miss a fine joint havin to work the vid cam hehe. peace n green thumbs all

Safari

Dutchgrown or someone with a better screen resolution, can you please post what Arjan's t-shirt says on the front. I can't make it all out.

Thanks!

I hope everyone is really stone and having a hell of time. Wish I was there!

Breezy420

It says:
We Love
Rezdog
Capt. Cript
High&Lonesome
Weedwrapperman
Waman Bababud
Farmer John
Thanks for being on
our F.P. Team

G

what is wrong with ic today no search posting is jacked up...what the hell is it now

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smiles say it all .... Looks like one big happy cannabis family to me :)

M

mosca negra

Straight up right, Babbabud!

"Can't we all just get along?"

Let's celebrate the magic that is our herb...

Peace,

Mosca Negra

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Soma with some of his goodies he brought to share with everyone tonight...Cambodian Haze with a 6 month cure....wow!

Ah yes, and then there was Adam (THSeeds)....with his 'paperless' joint. He took a huge chunk of hash, pressed it through a machine to make a hash 'sheet' then used the sheet of hash like a rolling paper, actually instead of a rolling paper as the hash served that purpose, and enclosed was several grams of finely grown herb! What an idea! This was then placed into a glass tube and smoked chillum style as it was passed around.

What is he doing next....the grand finale of all grand finales....just over 60 grams was chopped and...well, I can hardly come up with the words to describe this........................

Yes, all that went up in smoke....in the biggest contraption I've seen, as he gave the entire venue a shotgun hit. Visibility was soon about a foot...lol

G

Man, that t-shirt it just so funny. Glad everyone is having a great time. BOY, I wish i could have made it this year, but you can bet. I will be there next year no matter what. Thanks for sharing the pictures and glad everyone is have a good time. Keep them coming.
Take care,
BG

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
What a party! Damn, wish I'd have been there to see that smoke machine fire up...
Maybe he'll break it back out for next year... No doubt I'll be there then...

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
ROFL on the smoke out machine... nice touch... funny tshirt, glad everyone is having a blast. Ill make it out there one year...

be peaceful and have a happy 420
bartender187

Latest posts

Latest posts