What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Akeil test grow

HydroManiac

I have some seeds from serious seeds I have 2 Strawberry AKeil’s sprouted they are feminized so no need to worry about sex. I started them out in cups just transplanted them to gallon containers and moved them to my 3 x 3 tent I am using LED’s with a actual wattage of 450 watts. I use Nectar of the god’s #4 soil and some of the nutrients in their line. Here are some picture’s.

Last edited:

HydroManiac

Alrighty I only have 2 of the Strawberry AKeil's so I am going to add some other plants to the thread. I will be adding 6 Rebel Triangle x double og sour's 2-Citrus City 1-Rebel 5G Red 3-Apollo 13 which are still in the cups here are a few pictures of what they look like so far.

HydroManiac

I might be adding a few more seedlings in the next day or so there is strength in numbers when looking for keepers.

J

jaded1

Good luck Hydro,i grew a couple of strawberry akeil that were freebies.The cherry ak leaning plant I had from them was a very nice smoke.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
got some strawberry akeil curing. it has more potential i ran into few issues

picture.php

HydroManiac

Try this again

Try this again

So with all that has been going on with Covid 19 and such and I had some heat issues I didn't do anything on this thread but I thought I would go ahead and start where the clones from seedlings are now I have 2 different females of this strain. Here are the pics.

HydroManiac

I have these vegging under 1 10 bar LED light and one 6 bar LED in a 4 x 8 tent Temperatures are between 68f and 78f RH is about 40% to 65% 18 on 6 off. They been vegging from the longest one April 22 to the latest one starting on My 4th.

Cmoon

yep still storking buddy, im not going to advice some cool nutes when you hurt your back repotting because you already no,,,lol

looks banging bro.....bests cm

HydroManiac

yep still storking buddy, im not going to advice some cool nutes when you hurt your back repotting because you already no,,,lol

looks banging bro.....bests cm

Thanks man I am still new to growing in soil I did hydro pretty much my whole life until the last 8 months so re-potting is a new thing to me