What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Metastatic Lung Cancer

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello folks- Hoping you can help me. Perused Granny Crow's articles but many are dated in 2008-2012.

Close friend I've known for 50 years (since sophomore in high school) recently had diagnosis of rare salivary gland (adenosalivary) carcinoma in cheek area. CT showed it metastasized to lungs with 8 nodules about the size of pencil eraser. Made thc/CBD capsules which my high school friend has been taking 2-3 capsules 2 times a day with fish oil (better absorption). Suggested amping up on capsule dose and have thc/CBD tincture to give to try when we meet later in the week.

Never a smoker.

Plan to make RSO/Phoenix Tears with the small buds/leaves.

Anyone have success with treating lung cancer as secondary cancer site?

Lung Biopsy is scheduled this week.

Any recent articles to forward in an email or anecdotes on treating lung cancer would be extremely helpful.

The capsules/tinctures I make are mainly for those suffering from chronic pain, PTSD. Do have several on it for cancer, but asking for anything I've overlooked.

Thanks in advance of any tips/tricks from our awesome community.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your friend, best vibes form the north for a speedy recovery.
My mom used RS oil on skin cancer with great success but can't say anything about lung cancer I'm afraid...
CC

Cmoon

Plenty of information ready available friend, and im sure this would be covered on icmag?

Im no expert but found myself between a rock and a very hard place 8 months ago.
Iv run BHO (grats Hashmasta kut) about 15 years for smoking oil (decarboxilated) with the method of hotknife wipe im happy with:dance013:

Differant ball game.

My wife a real trooper in hands on social care takes ill, many things...mum dies , a hard winter walking streets looking after old people and sever high chest pains, no support from her doctors who passed this off as a frozen shoulder, her lung collapsed and i thought it was over after 37 years but shes a fighter, she came back, we got her home and on chemo, imuno therapy in weeks but after a major fluid build up in the lung after chemo she was back in isolation with a drain on the size of a bucket.

A close grow brother stepped up and passed me 3 grands worth of cbd oil (tested) to come with a differant angle having a timeline of around new year to live, gave me the pointers on cooking off temps, dosage etc.....seperation of various cannibolds Cbd's Thc's is quite intense and for a humble weed grower and oil blower like me Rick simpson full spectrum had to be my goal.

I purchased a dexo extractor but prefer the glass ones that hold an oz
Dexo is med grade but expensive.

I had a bit of an exp jump on this with previous tincture experiments but the words out , RSO will combat terminal lung cancer, my gals in it to win it she just said so :huggg:

bests Cmoon

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your friend, best vibes form the north for a speedy recovery.
My mom used RS oil on skin cancer with great success but can't say anything about lung cancer I'm afraid...
CC

Thanks, Chevy.Appreciate your input. Will go ahead and make RSO....can't hurt.

If I were closer to N. Cali, I'd try to meet up with you. About 1,350 mi. away. Enjoy your time there.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sin...-your-life-how-to-change-your-own-perspective
Wish your friend the very best. Need to address the thread Moose eater setup for me.

Thanks, Gry! Will read more...scanned the page. My friend just started with Cucumerin, as well!

Hit metastatic from ALL fronts, depending on what my friend wants to do! RSO, Capsules, tincture, concentrated turmeric, et. al.

Thanks to everyone with well wishes, ideas for my friend!! I certainly have enough for variety of RSO, capsules. Was going to make lozenges with cucumerin for salivary ca, until I knew about secondary diagnosis. May go ahead and make them. Several websites said ORAL cucumerin wasn't effective, yet lozenges would be taken little as a time.

And, trich....sent info on turkey tale, Dr. Weil's suggestions for fungi, a few other articles and your You Tube vid.
Thanks, one and ALL!

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Again, thanks! Gry suggested changa, reshi cordyceps fungi. Best in capsule form or powder?? Teas? Have capsule making machine. Any info will be helpful and a blessing.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhh mushrooms don't get me started!
Dr Paul Stamets reported crazy results from turkeytail which he used on his mom who had it quite bad and it reversed the whole cancerous growth...
I take a mix called Stamet's 7 daily and it has a mix of the most relevant medicinal fungi.
fungi are not to be slept on!!
CC

rolandomota

If the cancer ain't from smoking then maybe smoking or vaporizing high thc to Target those tumors direct? With Some hash as pure as possible it can only help I think?

Gry

Again, thanks! Gry suggested changa, reshi cordyceps fungi. Best in capsule form or powder?? Teas? Have capsule making machine. Any info will be helpful and a blessing.

I use a tea ball. First I go with a cold infusion, then a hot tea, and after that, I toss them into what ever I am making to eat.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the cancer ain't from smoking then maybe smoking or vaporizing high thc to Target those tumors direct? With Some hash as pure as possible it can only help I think?

Unfortunately, my friend doesn't use cannabis....smoking/edibles. A bad brownie/mega hash experience of yore....can't shake the wariness to try something different. Perhaps the mushrooms/fungi since Dr. Weil recommends turkey tail for immune boost.

Gry

When I got started, it was with cordyceps first, then the turkey tail, lastly the changa, with each of them,
I felt better, and was able to do better overall. Been able to eat better and regain some weight.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I got started, it was with cordyceps first, then the turkey tail, lastly the changa, with each of them,
I felt better, and was able to do better overall. Been able to eat better and regain some weight.

Bravo, Gry!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Taking my friend for surgery in a bit (right before STAY@HOME order). She's having surgery on cheek/salivary gland (ACC- Adenocystic Carcinoma)....that's what spread to she lungs....not small cell or other cancer. Thanks to your suggestions, I made mushroom capsules, both Turkey Tail and a 10 blend with Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Chaga (Inonotus oliquus), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor), Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Blazei (Agaricus blazei), Agarikon (Laricifomes officinales), and Mesima Sang-Huang (Phellinus linteus), from Oregon.

Together with thc/CBD capsules almost a 50/50 blend (up from 35/65), I'm hoping it'll help.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
You can ask Osamu Tetsu about the salivary part. There are some antibodies or specific personalized treatments monoclonal antibody or small molecule, for skin in Los Angeles I heard of one some years ago. If not before or after platinum gamma ray etc.

Cannabis try a gram of RSO or full spectrum oil per day if doable. Sometimes moderation is key sometimes as supply allows.

Latest posts

Latest posts