What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the latest in Michigan?

G13Fan

Michigan was suppose to be opening stores to the public on Jan 1st was the last I heard. Michighanni's out there can report? Ohio here still in the draconian age.

HashCat

I'm curious as to which are the hotspots there. And what strains to look for? I do miss the G13 strain.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Looks like it's legal to gift, but illegal to sell still? Looks like have to wait till 2021 realistically

Recreational cannabis in Michigan was legalized in November of 2018, with recreational sales beginning Dec. 1, 2019. Several dispensaries have been licensed and approved in various cities, like Ann Arbor. Currently 1,411 cities and townships in Michigan have banned adult-use sales, including Detroit. However, many have stated their intent to roll out adult-use later in 2020, after finalizing regulations and license approvals. Expect widespread availability to be limited until 2021.

https://potguide.com/michigan/marijuana-dispensaries/

Pious

It looks like you're good to go right now. The first link is where to buy, and the third one is government hoops to jump through to sell.