What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My dogs. Which ones are yours? [Share your Photos]

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s my contribution
705F490B-D685-4D8D-A4E3-9E9A770F38F2.jpeg
1B759F8B-6F8B-4123-8754-DB6807F5E73E.jpeg
A7BE2A49-99B5-4126-93BA-1C56D9F21AB6.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m assuming your dog has a name, please share it with us… that’s a handsome pup

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I think we can all agree that we do not deserve dogs… they make us better people, they love us, no matter what, they’re there for us when we need them the most, and they protect us with their lives… when I was working Dutch on his military training, there was an observer that was watching us closely for a few days. As we were heading to the truck, he intercepted me and offered me $50,000 for my best friend… I don’t understand how people can part with their best friends
:chin: :good: :bow:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420giveaway
I think we can all agree that we do not deserve dogs… they make us better people, they love us, no matter what, they’re there for us when we need them the most, and they protect us with their lives… when I was working Dutch on his military training, there was an observer that was watching us closely for a few days. As we were heading to the truck, he intercepted me and offered me $50,000 for my best friend… I don’t understand how people can part with their best friends

..not having the like button sucks, so :groupwave:

TheMan13

Veteran
We had a French Bulldog puppy spend spring break with us. It was interesting to see the motherly behavior in our now 10 month old Quest.

Quest & pup.jpg

moose eater

The most recent puppy. 6 months and 12 days old today. The pic below was taken a week or 2 ago (maybe a bit more), so she was just about right at 6-months, +/-.

IMG_0959.jpg

Her surrogate mother, spayed, now about 2-2/3-years-old, out at -20 f. a few months ago, playing ball with her FAVORITE red Kong ball.

IMG_0860.jpg

Earlier in their acquaintance, making friends, and being sure that the older GSD didn't view the new puppy as a snack.

IMG_0902.jpg

Last edited: