What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we should all start telling our growers mates and seed companies, to get organized for 420. buds will need to be dried and cured by early april. anyone planning to judge should help spread the word. lets try and make this next 420 unforgettable!

i guess it's slowly time to open a new encrypted 420 forum and get the ball rolling.....

mr.haze420

Veteran
i just got some leftover coffeeshop hash samples, some of these shops should be ashamed for entering such swill.....

J_hoover

I wont be at 420 but i dont mind entering aslong as the people incharge are not competing!!

Last time we had ppl bag up entries who was also entering!! They knew whos entries was what!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
actually last year no one entered who volunteered to help out with packing.

you have to remember this is being done by volunteers, said volunteers have to actually show up on the day, so it's not always so easy to do it when you are relying on unpaid volunteers. but i do agree, anyone entering should not be involved in the packing.

we could make it that anyone helping out will not get to vote? that way it doesn't matter if they know whats what, or even if they entered or not?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
actually last year no one entered who volunteered to help out with packing.

you have to remember this is being done by volunteers, said volunteers have to actually show up on the day, so it's not always so easy to do it when you are relying on unpaid volunteers. but i do agree, anyone entering should not be involved in the packing.

we could make it that anyone helping out will not get to vote? that way it doesn't matter if they know whats what, or even if they entered or not?
NOT

the Group is so much regulars, that if one knows the names its a defantly security breach for the solid 420 cup.

Best to make it so Its just not posibel. I will proberly miss the 2015 420 again, but always there in thought. Its a special group and it should be kept going, the spirit can never die.:woohoo:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NOT

the Group is so much regulars, that if one knows the names its a defantly security breach for the solid 420 cup.

Best to make it so Its just not posibel. I will proberly miss the 2015 420 again, but always there in thought. Its a special group and it should be kept going, the spirit can never die.:woohoo:
well said karma!,,,,,
gonna book our apartment shortly after xmas,,don't want to be jumping on buses or trams to get home like last year,,,our apt was nice though,,,,,s2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
NOT

damn, you make it hard for a brother, lol......(kidding, actually glad of the feed back, specially from you) yeah, it's not so easy to find reliable people who will be there for those 2 days of hard core prepping, when they can't vote, or enter, or be paid, lol. i'm thinking they can at least get a judge pack for helping out, even if they can't vote?

i fully agree about keeping this event going, it's become a cool tradition.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
They should be awarded yes a Judge pack to puff, and i think the seedcompany;s that enter can give some extra Seeds for them. so they get a nice bag with goodies.

its a lot of work, and somone is not blazing in haarlemrstraat, but sitting in a room making baggie's.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
damn, you make it hard for a brother, lol......(kidding, actually glad of the feed back, specially from you) yeah, it's not so easy to find reliable people who will be there for those 2 days of hard core prepping, when they can't vote, or enter, or be paid, lol. i'm thinking they can at least get a judge pack for helping out, even if they can't vote?

i fully agree about keeping this event going, it's become a cool tradition.

Fully agree about the 420 cup. Worth keeping it going. If there is going to be a growers section next year then it would not be wrong to suggest that I might be inclined to participate. :tiphat:

The person you met who was with me downstairs at the GreenHouse Harlemmerstraat at the 2014 HTCC cup would be happy to help with the prep and not bothered about judging by the way.

SAMSEED

Batman and Robin got this one ........Karma couldnt have said it better myself ........a little incentive for the ppl helping always nice , nice bag of goodz....

74G

if i can i'll be here for give a little help for my friends... .. . just let me know what i can do to help and i will... .. . Can't wait to see you all my friends... .. .