What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

gang-of-trees

I think I will be there this year, missed the last one.
Think I might be helping my homies from the dank genetices crew out if the get a booth.

toppin

Veteran
so its unlimited tickets sir?

Yeah as far as im aware mate.

picture.php

Screen shot taken from HTCC site.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ok guys, it looks like i'll be there this year, been years since the last htcc. flight booked, place to stay booked, got a great deal, a private room with a small kitchen corner, private bathroom and most importantly i'm allowed to toke in there, all that for 45 euros a night. just love airbnb.

see you all there folks, we better use this thread to organize ourselves, gonna be sweet to just kick back and chill out with peeps.

mack 10

Veteran
I think it is 'DANKO' same as last year. Did they sort a venue yet? Has it been announced?

Yep, reg is right, If your after tickets put the code Danko in and save $25.. (for both day and week tickets.)

Mind you its only 20e on the door (is that the same as $50?)
I think the week pass on the door is 250 euro! Bit of a mark up from $250...Typical high times.

@Gauis, See ya there big dog, bringing any of that killer bubble?

:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
there is 1 day tickets, but they are only for the expo, they don't include the parties at any venues other then the expo.

buying the pass at the door when you get there works too, but you do pay a higher price.

i also saw that it's cheaper if you buy it in the next 2 weeks, then it will be after that. so with the code: DANKO and getting it before October, you will pay only 200.- rather then the 275 or so you will pay at the event door.

i suppose you could get 4 day passes individually and get the 20 off each time, but those don't get you into any of the parties and the expo gets tiresome after a while, good thinking though. :joint:

Yep, reg is right, If your after tickets put the code Danko in and save $25.. (for both day and week tickets.)

Mind you its only 20e on the door (is that the same as $50?)
I think the week pass on the door is 250 euro! Bit of a mark up from $250...Typical high times.

@Gauis, See ya there big dog, bringing any of that killer bubble?

:tiphat:

would be strange if it's cheaper at the door then in advance, in fact it would be a first imo.

as for the bubble, i didnt get around to making a new batch yet, but i still have some 120 of that stuff i had last 420. so yeah might try and bring some along, some bud too i hope. i will probably try and make a new batch of bubble in the next days, we will see maybe i'll get some more killa fmcd.

mack 10

Veteran
So at €20 its cheaper to buy on the door isn't it?!

Well you have to remember some prices are in dollars some euro,.
So if you buy now from HT its $50 for a day pass. on the door its 20euro.
So if you buy now using the code it will be $25 so a bit cheaper from High Times.

For sure a day at the expo is plenty. The pass is handy as everyone ends up going to the concerts and stuff, you can also pay on the door at the melkyweg, usually 20e. (per night / concert)

The main pass is again in Dollars (if you buy now, from HT)
On the door its euros an going to cost 250e not 200$ if you buy now.
Quiet a saving.

Hope that makes it clear?

zamzia

Veteran
Yes, the one day at the expo was plenty, even for a first visit! I didn't make it to the evening do at the Melkweg (even though it was two streets away from where we were staying!). It will probably be cheaper for me to buy as I go, but I'll have a think about it. Looking forward to this, just need to check I can get the time off work for defo :)

zamzia

Veteran
ok guys, it looks like i'll be there this year, been years since the last htcc. flight booked, place to stay booked, got a great deal, a private room with a small kitchen corner, private bathroom and most importantly i'm allowed to toke in there, all that for 45 euros a night. just love airbnb.

see you all there folks, we better use this thread to organize ourselves, gonna be sweet to just kick back and chill out with peeps.

Oooo, that sounds good. Where's that then? How far from the main part of town?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
edited: maybe see some of you around if you're in places which do not require an entry fee.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
my place isnt very close to the center, it's next to Vondel park. i always rent a bike though, so i will get to town in 10 minutes. but if you are willing to pay more there are places smack in the center, if you are willing to stay in a no smoking place it's even easier. try airbnb, just make sure to read through the listing carefully. they are all slightly different terms when it comes to cancelling and deposits.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i suppose if you comeout for the wake and bake you will get about what you are hoping for. just skip the rest of the day, cause it won't be 420, lol. still, the one cool thing will be chilling with the ic crew. not even sure if the GH will allow peeps in without a laminate apart from weed buying i suppose. not sure though...

JamieShoes

Veteran
hehe.. sounds about right.. it's the 420 I love not the HT...

if I'm totally honest I get a completely negative feeling and experience about the whole HT scene.. it seems to be all about the benjamins..

I do not expect to learn anything or embiggen myself in anyway.. in fact more likely is that the time is spent trying not to get robbed, ripped off or abused by beady eyed shark types with little or no love for our cause.

having said all of that, I've never been... hahahaha... I do live just up the road though so maybe I should go and see for myself ;)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it will be fun, if you never been it's worth checking out, even if you just get 1 day pass. i do want to have the full 4 day pass though.

JamieShoes

Veteran
good thinking GM.... a day pass is worth the risk to see if it's something I'd like :) I think I've been poisoned by all the stories of how commercial it all is... I think coming and seeing IC folks is more appealing... so really, any time is a good time when you're in good company eh ;)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
good thinking GM.... a day pass is worth the risk to see if it's something I'd like :) I think I've been poisoned by all the stories of how commercial it all is... I think coming and seeing IC folks is more appealing... so really, any time is a good time when you're in good company eh ;)

thats exactly what it comes down to, also we need to keep an eye on this event to keep them honest by exposing any fishy business we might discover, lol.

but really thats the main reason i like these events, for the people and chilled atmosphere.

mack 10

Veteran
i suppose if you comeout for the wake and bake you will get about what you are hoping for. just skip the rest of the day, cause it won't be 420, lol. still, the one cool thing will be chilling with the ic crew. not even sure if the GH will allow peeps in without a laminate apart from weed buying i suppose. not sure though...

that frickin midgit at the greenhouse, kicked me out many times for not having a pass. You will not get in the greenhouse when it gets busy without a pass, maybe.

One time we (ic crew) had taken over the back room,(@Greenhouse) the midgit, on one of his rounds through the greenhouse noticed i had no pass.
(even though like 20 of us are all spending money having fun)
f@@cker tried to kick me out!! untill Mr Haze magically made a pass appear for me.
:dance013:
proper pissed the midgit off!! haha.

See ya there Jamie shoes! Big G and poss Zam.

Latest posts

Latest posts