What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the The Unofficial 4:20 - 06 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

well the 4:20 unofficial cup has got off to an early start and already we have members checking in
so far the non event looks like being a great party, just shows us stoners don't
let minor setbacks interupt our fun, tomorrow I'll get a few card readers and get some pic's posted from the wake & bake session
I've already got some great pic's and I know abby normal has loads
so expect lots of eye candy soon

OP

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great idea OP.....cant wait to get the camera going when i arrive.
Peace

G

Happy Easter Everyone!

It is Easter Sunday in Amsterdam, and in just a few minutes I'll be heading over to the shop for a bit of a wake & bake... but before I do here's a few pics of Seed Boutique:

The front entrance:

Inside looking out towards the street:

Inside looking towards the back, with some strange Scottish fella behind the counter :D

Amsterdam is a wild place, sort of like an adult Disneyland... but with hookers! Restaraunts, sex shops, bars, coffeshops and gift stores are all side by side each vying to seperate you from your cash!

At night the city transforms itself into a magical display of Old World charmalong the canals:

It's been a great time, and a pleasure to meet some really nice folks... Old Pink has certainly been a great host! It's now about time to go and try some of MOD's special weed at the Shop... I'll check back with an update later. Speaking of MOD.... here's some of the thousands of seeds he sent over as freebies...

Time to go exploring!
Abby :wave:

Last edited:

sttb

hope everyone has a great time and stay safe burn a big fatty for sttb will ya.sttb stands for Stoned To The BONE,and i'm sure all you 420 go'ers will be stoned to the bone maybe next year i will join you then you'll know what sttb is. stay safe peace to you all

G

yeah the party is rocking
we've had over 25 members in today for the wake & bake
the Grat3fulH3ad's are here and a few other surprise guests
Nol (cannabinol) was in so was reeferman, hell were almost out of donut's
must remember to buy more tomorrow, damn were going to get busy
most people havn't even left yet and its already turning into a good gathering
MOD was passing around his Mist of distruction sativa bud's and Nol had some nice buds
with him as well, wish you all could be here its going to be a blast

OP

TimewarP

hey great to hear its still goings on.. havnt looked around the forum yet, but im assuming there will be something to do on wednesday??

OP, thanks for helping this happen.. last time i saw you there was a big mess after OG etc went down.
hope things are better for all now.. see you in a few days

time is warP in

G

As Old Pink said... the party is certainly rocking here in the Dam! It's 4:00am and I am just now getting to bed, as you might guess I have had some fun! It's great to meet so many of our fellow cannabis friends, and you never know where you might run into someone... stopped for dinner at Kobe and lo and behold, got seated next to Reeferman and the founders of Advanced Nutrients. It's a small world after all! :D

Thought I would post up a few pics from a visit to the Amnesia Coffeshop, it's a great little place run by a very attractive and friendly female staff. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, and she was just as sweet as could be... I highly recommend stopping by Amnesia and sampling their wares! Here's some pics from my visit:

The front of the Amnesia Coffeeshop:

Want to try some tasty hash?

While at Amnesia we met up with Snowblind and his wife and had a bit of a party...

Here's some of the Congo Bud:

And some NL x Haze

Last but not least... some luscious Malana Creme:

Now time to sleep... it's off to Keukenhof Gardens tommorrow!
Abby :wave:

G

Met all the above mentioned crew and had some old and new friends there as well. Should be seeing some more people come in today. The party has started!
MOD

Glowbal_Grower

See ya Wednesday - need anything from Belgium? I brought some good chocolate to the last 420 meeting I attended @ gypsy's place (this was 2001)!!!

5 years later.....let's smoke some great weed!!!

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
1 more sleep for me too!:wave:

tomorrow mornin an easy rider trip thru the continent. :sasmokin:

rgds, kov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts