What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
wow!.. with ed and mosca? such high praise indeed...you're too kind mate :)

was very nice to finally meet you and the bits of yours I tried were excellent too :)

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would be cool if we could all stay at the houseboats or at same hotel close together next year

Hehe Esbe, you're not refering to the (extended panoramic) walking involved? :laughing:

To the Viking Crew, Soma, Karma, JamieS, Chaos, Jah_H, Moppel, Mr. Haze, British H, DG, Core, Fizzbomb, and all the others I meet, it was a pleasure :tiphat:

KG, thanks for taking us to that burger place, BK has some serious competition now, for when I'm next in the Dam. And for all the other goodies a BIG :thank you:

DG :wave: thanks for the tshirt and the beans.

Ed, even tho I didn't get to try as much of your gear as in previous years (I had just started judging the hashes, and wanted a "clear" mind in between samples, when you sat in front of us and popped the goodies), I'm sure some was smoked in my judge pack.

To the crew at the Dampkring and Milla's, a big THANK YOU :D for providing a space for the sessions and lost members.

To the IC crew, big up :yes: for managing despite the limitations.

To those that made it, coz that's what the IC cup is all about, and to those that didn't make it, coz I know now they'll try harder next year.

:wave: B

indifferent

Veteran
Hey browser, was great to meet you, you are one cool and interesting individual!

Yup Jamie, your 'Shatner's Bassoon' (that still makes me piss mesell laughing) was truly worthy of the trophy, as I told you before I left, if you grow a better genetic that well for next year, you might win, not just finish second, because you really have your grow setup well and are producing top-notch product. The cured Amnesia of yours I sampled was almost as good as the very best Amnesia sample I ever smoked, in fact, it was very close, so you have nothing to worry about with your grow skills and you really do deserve your trophy!

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Thanks ICmag and thanks Soma!

R.I.P. Jack Herer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsWWrwdrl0k

Very funny... After the awarding everybody was gone, even the hosts!!
A pitty, cause the bands were very nice and I met some new interesting people!

Can someone tell me the name of the bands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7KQumtodU0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqkEGRVvd_4

I hope to see a lot of new friends also at the Cannabis Liberation Day the 8th of mai in Amsterdam..

www.cannabisbevrijdingsdag.org

Peace, G.A.

The funny boys of the band...
At the left the cello player, he is realy great :>)

20410theboysoftheband.jpg

090310kdpostercannabisb.jpg

S

shadoweye976

hey icmags ,,,im sorry
but i got busted at the boarder ...it wqas my dream to celebrate with you ..but no the suckers got me...im part next years and yes i will be part of it ---

peace like my hinudu friends said

S

shadoweye976

hey icmags ,,,im sorry
but i got busted at the boarder ...it wqas my dram to celebrate with you ..but noy the suckers got me...im part next years and yes i will be part of it ---

peace like my hindu friend said

we celebrate it next year ..WORD

M

MrsEvlme2

Is it 24/7 event?

We were in Am last June but I didn't get to do anything. I'd like to see atleast the van gogh museum while we're there. We figure we'll be there for atleast a week. I don't care if I have to go by myself, I'm not gonna fly thousands of miles away and do nothing more than smoke(again). :D

I was in the high time cup, The Latest. Was really cool, I liked.
I am surprised that in fact there is also this festival.
I really hope I can participate in this event.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Hmm, gonna try to be there this year, 3 months should be enough to save enough money !

Irie !