What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

G

growcodile

great announcements everyone!! looking forward having a great time with you :jump:

THC123

Veteran
fuck its gonna ba hard for me to take time off work on a weekday :(

maybe i should fake stomach flu for the third time this year:dance013:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
hmmm stomach flu that turned out to be IBS... IBS is recurring and no one wants the nasty details ...lol ;)

N

NellaK

Stoner seeks scholarship to Cup.

Willing to roll joints, fetch space cake.

Willing to act as middleman in bribing judges, or stealing competitor's cuts.

Willing to smoke your weed and give opinion.

Send in your dollars now, help an unfortunate stoner get the dream vacation she always wanted.

Only you can keep me stoned.

:jump: LMAO

Have a great time peeps go puff till ya puke

H

Hoover_lungz

wouldnt stay in them again jah if they was free lol

i'm prolly in the kraspo:moon:

OOOOOOOOh you going all out this year hazy:)

I hope the Kraspo staff are ready for you Hazy lmao

im only around the corner from you m8, so you can pop in the morning for wake and bake and ill probably make you breakfast lol:dance013:

H

Hoover_lungz

Fancy wasnt the word m8, Hazy recomended last year i rent one of these harlaam straat apartments and all i can say is it was uncomfortable and i hazy was upstairs coming in 4am crunked up making sum crazy loud noise like he was falling all over the place lmfao:)

H

Hazyfontazy

Fancy wasnt the word m8, Hazy recomended last year i rent one of these harlaam straat apartments and all i can say is it was uncomfortable and i hazy was upstairs coming in 4am crunked up making sum crazy loud noise like he was falling all over the place lmfao:)

when i saw u at the apartment door ,,ithought oh shit jahs gonna kill me for this lol ,,there was no worries cause the stairs killed me anyway ,,me crunked lol never :tiphat:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found an apartment for a very cheap price(2-bed/4people-600Euros per week inc tax and cleaning..Confirmed by Email...No deposit...Cash on arrival) near Vondelpark(fed up of staying Central) by translating my google Apartment searches to dutch("Apartment,one week,Amsterdam,April") and found one privately after a day or 2. It was a little hard work at first but the Renters speak English (most do)so once in contact it was Easy-Peasy-Lemon-Squeezy! Funnily enough I was told about this Apartment by a nice Dutch guy I phone Re: a different more expensive apartment that was gone already! What a nice man eh? ;]
Good luck See u all on soon! Luck'n'Lumens JBo ;] Not far from Borejongens or Media either...Marvellous!

B

British_Bulldog

Hi guys,

I'm all booked and will be there for the 3rd year running for another insane smoke out!!!

Peace

Mt Toaker

I'm excited, one of my plants will be ready to harvest on 4.20, didn't realize that when I put it in the flowering cabinet but its 66 days from start of flower on 4.20.2010 :)