What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I just wanna share my outdoorbuds with all the nonjudges while we´re waiting for the results from the giants batteling :)

See u :):):)

P :rasta:

H

Hazyfontazy

Well DG,since you (of ALL people!) :D know I don't bullshit-or pull punches,I think you have damn good odds of taking away a trophy.
I hope I get to see you (or a proxy) standing on The Melkweg stage collecting a nice piece of glass,it's HIGHLY likely,given the way some of your herb has twisted my brain sideways recently.... :)

Love ya girl!

award ceremony @ milkweg ?

M

mosca negra

Sounds like it will be a killer time again! Let the games begin...

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let the games begin...

i hope i can partake in the game one time ... , maybe this year , we'll see what the latest JointProject brings us :smoke:

greetz to everyone :wave: hej hej hazy :D

indifferent

Veteran
Stoner seeks scholarship to Cup.

Willing to roll joints, fetch space cake.

Willing to act as middleman in bribing judges, or stealing competitor's cuts.

Willing to smoke your weed and give opinion.

Send in your dollars now, help an unfortunate stoner get the dream vacation she always wanted.

Only you can keep me stoned.

Great post!

If you make it to the Dam I'll employ you as my official joint roller, I'll provide the fillings, you do the rolling!

Looking forward to the cup again, be good to see thc4sim and jah hoover again, need to catch up with paddi and esben this year, missed em last year, hope zoochory and hazemannha make it too, they always bring some killer buds and are damn nice guys too. There's loads I'm forgetting but I'll be pleased to see everyone who makes it apart from one person, but they know who they are! lol

Be interesting to see Rez's entry and DG's too, bring on the competition.

PS I'm not entering this year but I';ll be planting seeds for my 2011 entry soon, expect some 6-month flowering insane sativa! lol

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I´ll be @ paddis houseboat.......with the Ms and all my good friends :)

see u soon

icetoker

indifferent

Veteran
Paddi is staying on a houseboat?

Those damn Danes better not be going Viking again! lol

I'll have to track down this houseboat and say hello, but if I spot one horny helmet I'm running away! lmao

texas-viking.jpg

aton810l.jpg

1993-07-26.gif

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
and this is how we are seen entering adam from the seaside! be ready! we bring a big bag of liberty caps like our forfathers, they loved to kill and drink blood while shromming!
8.jpeg