What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

back from the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.haze420

Veteran
The members are happy......its you that are not.....time for you to move on methinks.....

spending money on food and drink at the Greenhouse did'nt help the 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup in any way.....you needed to drink and eat....so you spent some money....you did'nt even contribute 5 euro's to the Cannabis College.....

A person wanting something for nothing methinks.....oh well...

i own loads of cannabis college shirts and support them in my own way. i do not see any info on your site about the may 9th cannabis rally. there is a big poster in my window. so, i am supposed to go to the ic mag cup event at the gh and just sit there. i am sure arjan would be happy about that.

B

British_Bulldog

I think Mr H was supporting the Cup by eating and drinking at the GH, because you got a free venue for the Cup, and the GH tolerated us being there because we were constantly filling their coffers. He could have gone and ate and drank elsewhere, which would have been cheaper and better quality food, but because of the Cup he stayed at the GH.

Also, by being there he supported the Cup, because many people enjoy his company and he's always got great hash and smokeables which everyone appreciates.

Peace

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
the GH tolerated us being there because we were constantly filling their coffers

I actually overheard GH bods talking about how they didn't ask for the IC420, and didn't necessarily want it either. I'd say any drinks, food, weed or otherwise bought from GH was beneficial to Gypsy and IC, as they helped preserve the status quo!

B

British_Bulldog

By the way Gypsy, I don't know how you can justify expensive accommodation for the Cup - it's no excuse that Holland/Amsterdam is expensive, because I got a luxury B&B down the road with a huge room for 50 euro a night, including a full Dutch breakfast!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm not here to argue with you.....

Like it or not the 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup happened this year.....it is one of the few events of this type that can happen anywhere on this planet.......if you wish to spend your time criticising me and the way the cup was run then thats your choice....I had an ok time of it even though I had to organize the event sick son and all....

I have no beef with you mrhaze.....I just feel that rather than trying to pick over what I did organize.....why don't you organize your own show?....eh......

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is some childish shit....obviously there are MANY MANY people here that respect and look up to damn near every one of you in this thread, yet its a pissing match in here.

If you dont like Gypsy, get the fuck off his site, and stop coming to his cups! Coming over to this site just to flame, is retarded...edlephant, grab yer buddies and get the fuck outta the way! talk about Gypsy and Capt C, and people dont wanna donate. Well I have been a member at a few other sites, and talking to BH when I was doing my LED stuff, I NEVER heard him badmouth this site to me a bit....
And I like this site the best....thats why I come here...whats your excuse? I WAS a member at ********* and a few other sites...I gladly donated many a bean to help pay for this site HOWEVER Gypsy OP and whoever deem neccassary....
Gypsy is one of the most un-greedy(real word?) people in this industry, and I am SURE our lil bean donations dont cover paying for the site at all...may helpo a bit at most.

just get a life and go argue on the other site about who's OG Kush is real or whatever else you guys cry about....shit is getting OLD.....
Sorry for the rant, probably not even my place to say shit, just got fed up after getting half way through this thread...
Wish I could made the trip! I wouldve loved to pay a lil 300 for a judge pass... Some people can find shit wrong with anything once they lose at something or see how much better/popular/"in" the other guy is....

good vibes
good vibes

B

British_Bulldog

Exactly McSnappler, in fact this year there was much less agressive selling from the Greenhouse staff, as they knew that they'd be making a lot of money off us!

Last year they were terrible, every time you finished one drink they'd be pressuring you to buy another!

At least this year they chilled out a bit and let us get on with it!

Peace

i dont get it ,,for 2 months+prior to the 420 everyone was begging for it to happen ,so gypsy makes it happen,now people are moaning that gypsy made a few quid ,,was he expected to fork out of his own pocket ?

mr.haze420

Veteran
one more thing about the judging, certain entrants bought judges packs and immediatley looked thru all the samples, picked theres out and gave them 10's across the board, this is not fair competition

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not here to argue with you.....

Like it or not the 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup happened this year.....it is one of the few events of this type that can happen anywhere on this planet.......if you wish to spend your time criticising me and the way the cup was run then thats your choice....I had an ok time of it even though I had to organize the event sick son and all....

I have no beef with you mrhaze.....I just feel that rather than trying to pick over what I did organize.....why don't you organize your own show?....eh......
:yeahthats

i dont get it ,,for 2 months+prior to the 420 everyone was begging for it to happen ,so gypsy makes it happen,now people are moaning that gypsy made a few quid ,,was he expected to fork out of his own pocket ?

:yeahthat: too!...lol
rawheinman-

mr.haze420

Veteran
Sorry for the rant, probably not even my place to say shit, just got fed up after getting half way through this thread...
Wish I could made the trip! I wouldve loved to pay a lil 300 for a judge pass... Some people can find shit wrong with anything once they lose at something or see how much better/popular/"in" the other guy is....

next year make the trip and see for yourself, if you would love to pay 400$ for a pass, then airfare, hotel and some spending money should be no problem for you. save your $ and get over here or shut up

F

fizzbomb

First of all, every1 needs to chill the fuck out.

Hey ojd, congrats man, met you in person in GH, lol, along with mr haze 420, OP, browser,( was your m8 ok after his bong of bubble, lmfao) gypsy, chaos cataluna, south florida, jack the grower, ( another who went very quiet after his bong), neuroherb, Core, Jamie shoes, (did well with the bongs m8), and many others, look at my posts before the event, all 5 of them, lol, every1 bitching about the ticket prices, and i can sadly confirm that no hooker came with the judge's pass, and where the fuck was wullie nelson, lol.

I went to the event, paid my money for a pass, ( was trying to get the price lowered by moaning about it, lol) got my sample bag and was more than happy with what i got for the money, im pretty sure some of they samples had mopre than the 1g in them, some were 1g but others seemed more, so 31 samples with more than 31g was well worth the money I paid, met loads of good people there as well, cant wait for next year's 1, mrhaze 420, im sure you had a good time, any time i seen you, you had a smile on your face, maybe all the good oil and bubble you were sampling :), every1 of the samples but a few in the packs were amazing, im going to add more to this but for now i have to go.

The reason i did not make myself know to any1 is because of my posts before the event, i was pretty pissed off and did not want any1 to say, there's that moany bastard fizzbomb, lmfao, every1 i met was cool, good event, well worth the money, and thats coming from fizzbomb the moany bastard. :)

mr.haze420

Veteran

the sale of the passes were supposed to fund some events, there were no events or parties. all expectations of the amount of people coming here are overblown. been to all the ic mag cups and they are lightly attended as gn can tell you, he blew a bundle a few years ago and was dissed by the members who went to party at nols in haarlem, why he does it, good promo for the site.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran

next year make the trip and see for yourself, if you would love to pay 400$ for a pass, then airfare, hotel and some spending money should be no problem for you. save your $ and get over here or shut up

Saving a few hundred bucks isnt my problem....lol. I just had a baby girl on the 11th, so I couldnt go. If 400 bucks is that hard for you to part with, maybe you should get another job?

I have made the trip to A-dam many a time, just not to the IC cup. Maybe I will go next year, and then you can come back on this site next year and flame and talk shit about me too!!!

And to Capt Crip and Gypsy....Kat Williams said it best....If your not getting hated on, your not doing something right!

good vibes

mr.haze420

Veteran
yes, the cost of the judges packs were well worth it, but in the begginning there were separate prices for all the category's. in the end it was consolidated because of the lack of samples in each category. 31 samples for 300 euros a good deal for sure. anyone coming here for the cup and not buying a pass has to buy there herb at the shops and that can be expensive and a headache.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
First of all, every1 needs to chill the fuck out.

Hey ojd, congrats man, met you in person in GH, lol, along with mr haze 420, OP, browser,( was your m8 ok after his bong of bubble, lmfao) gypsy, chaos cataluna, south florida, jack the grower, ( another who went very quiet after his bong), neuroherb, Core and many others, look at my posts before the event, all 5 of them, lol, every1 bitching about the ticket prices, and i can sadly confirm that no hooker came with the judge's pass, and where the fuck was wullie nelson, lol.

I went to the event, paid my money for a pass, ( was trying to get the price lowered by moaning about it, lol) got my sample bag and was more than happy with what i got for the money, im pretty sure some of they samples had mopre than the 1g in them, some were 1g but others seemed more, so 31 samples with more than 31g was well worth the money I paid, met loads of good people there as well, cant wait for next year's 1, mrhaze 420, im sure you had a good time, any time i seen you, you had a smile on your face, maybe all the good oil and bubble you were sampling :), every1 of the samples but a few in the packs were amazing, im going to add more to this but for now i have to go.

The reason i did not make myself know to any1 is because of my posts before the event, i was pretty pissed off and did not want any1 to say, there's that moany bastard fizzbomb, lmfao, every1 i met was cool, good event, well worth the money, and thats coming from fizzbomb the moany bastard. :)

...was a pleasure to meet you man.....great weather, great weed, great hash.....and mostly good company....a real good time was had by all...

mr.haze420

Veteran
Saving a few hundred bucks isnt my problem....lol. I just had a baby girl on the 11th, so I couldnt go. If 400 bucks is that hard for you to part with, maybe you should get another job?

I have made the trip to A-dam many a time, just not to the IC cup. Maybe I will go next year, and then you can come back on this site next year and flame and talk shit about me too!!!

And to Capt Crip and Gypsy....Kat Williams said it best....If your not getting hated on, your not doing something right!

good vibes

well congrats on your new baby, i did not know men can have babies, hahahaha. i have more weed and hash than i know what to do with, judging for me is not much fun. i live here because i can have it all and no fear of leo. come next year and see for yourself, fun for the judges but everyone else is on the own when it comes to getting there goods, and these days it is fucking expensive, 16-17 euros a gr for some strains and exotic hashes, and if you want bubble, i hope you won the lotto

Status
Not open for further replies.