What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Entries - 2005 Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

talktosamson

Veteran
Can anyone tell me aprox how much you get of each different strain? Im seriously considering picking up a judges pass....but depending on how much you get of each kind I might get the indica and the sativa :D any help

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
for the grass I beleive judges get a gram, but as on-one knows how many will actually enter 1 cant say how much a judge will get in total.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....all judges packs will have just under a gramm of each variety within that category to be judged. (enough for a good sized spliff.......or a few pipe/bong/vapourizer bowls full.....)

S

supa_andrew

i think i just cummed myself after seeing all those pics..

good luck to all of you.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
somas stuf looked the best i agree.

its prob because he is very good ;)

his plants rarely go into shok or slow down all the way to the end .when ther are rearly mature and good strains and types they always look properly developed like that.mine are very similer.

i think alot of the buds there are under developed.i bet the taste might kick the poo out of mine tho (maybe ;)

rick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.