What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Entries - 2005 Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Wonderful thread DG!! Love to view those entries. I'm busy developing smoke reports on many of the strains here, (wish me luck).

G

Thanks Dutch for all those wonderful pictures and all your hard work. Looks like there were many wonderful entries. Do you know off hand if anyone entered any Thai in this years cup? Thanks again for all the wonderful pictures and i will be at next years cup.
Take care every

G

Hey BG, you can get a look at all the entries and voting results >here<. Next year you and I gonna party at the Cup :D

G

You bet we are Blue and i'll make sure Betty is entered in the Cup also. Even if i have to have someone else grow her out and mail her in. Thanks for the link and invite Blue :)

immortal

Hey good luck smokey.

Hey Blue, how do you flush,dry and cure your bud? Sounds like your buds taste great, Id hate for mine not to taste as good as they could.

G

Hi Immortal...Heres' a link to my curing method...very orthodox :wink:

I slow dry my plants for 15 days more or less, chop the whole thing at the base and hang it upside down. I remove only the larger leaves to dry them unless I have particularly mold-prone buds in which case I remove them all.

After 15 days upside down I clip the branches and lay them out on natural fibre paper inside a wooden cabinet for another 10 days, flipping them over every day. After that they're ready for curing (link above)

BG, I heard (and saw) that your Betty is a winner! Looking forward to that and next year's fun :D

G

Lovely pics from what i can see DG and Gypsy :yummy:,
my 56k dial up internet is like a well aged dinosaur walking through a forest at slow speed....but the wait is well worth it, im loving SOMA's buds, very nicely presented, making my mouth water....

G

Yea I must say Soma's Stuff looks like its tha shite..
peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Boner_da_Stoner

I wish I could have made the cup. I think it would of been a blast. But I guess I'll have to wait till next year. But to all the growers you all did one hell of a job. BdS

cpt.kush

what a lovely display of buds and hash it makes me regrett(sp) not going even more ..thanks DG ..look for kushie to be there next year for sure !

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Hey DG..........
Any chance of getting the photo shoot up of my Jacks Cleaner? I would really like to see the pics you guys took of her!!

Thanks DG

dc105

ICMag Donor
You would think when entering a prestiegous event like this one would take the extra step to ensure quality. The scraggly leaves left on the buds should ALWAYS be trimmed off to a nice and tight manacured bud.Lots a beaut's though!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts