What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 CUP 2005 OFFICIAL RESULTS.....YEAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to all who entered , you all deserve a big kudos for making the effort nomatter how you placed or if your sample made it there or not :yes:
besides theres always next year :wink:

A bigger Congrats to all you winners , enjoy and savor the victory !

:friends:

G

A big congradulations to Icmag members who entered the cup!!HOG,Rez,Smokey,Reeferman,Jimmy and Soma :)
Way to go guys, well done!

Its really good to see the Icmag crew get some accolades for their growing skills! :joint: :friends:

G

Congrats to all the great growers out there that won, and better yet, Congrats to all the judges that tested all those goodies out

cpt.kush

Congrats to all..REEF & LUCIE, HOG,REZ , JIMMY, JLP(your the next big thing johnnie boy!!!your RAINBOW G made HT this month too) ...what happen to BOG ..he didn't even get a honerable mention?...DG and Gypsy i'll be there next year to see it all for myself

G

way to go !!

way to go !!

i want to say congrats to everyone looks and sounds like it was a blast ,, hate i missed it ... hog,,, you rocking the jacks cleaners lol.... hell yea ....jlp great looking buds ,rez ,nice job ....jimmy looks like hard work pays off yea ...... :jawdrop: reeferman and smokey ... and soma ,,, a very big hell yea ... goes out to you guys .... thanks for all you do ... :friends:

full time daddy
Veteran
congrats everyone..........

JLP...glad to know cup winners come from the tap water ;)
cant wait for the upcoming cross you do with it... im sure its in the works

rez,Jimmynitz,Smokeypufmaster....
ecsd must be a winner cant wait tell it makes it's way to the med clubs for a try.

HOG, with so lil cure time, wonder what it would have done with a month or so.

i will for surly make it next yr.........

Gamera

Congrats to all! And to the ones who didn't place; try not to be too discouraged and get back on the horse and ride it. Get home safe!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Complete Rankings

Complete Rankings

There will be a complete list of all rankings which I will get posted up for you all to see in a couple days....has been a busy week
and just need a day or so to recouperate from all the activity. We wanted to do our best at making sure all in attendance were enjoying
themselves...and by the looks of things seems the 2005 Cup was a HUGE success with everyone enjoying themselves to the utmost.

Next year we hopefully will be welcoming many of you that did not get to make the trip here....plan on it! :friends:

:wave:
dg

G

Congrats to ALL the IC crew with winning entries. I feel special just knowing these guys hre at IC, HOG, Rez, Jimmy, JLP, and Refferman. I think I have seeds from most of you guys and I am honored.

Congratulations to ALL the Winners!

Avid

Absinthia

Congrates to all who won and to all who put the event on
will be there deffo next year,sad we couldnt make this one
:canabis: :canabis: :canabis:

rygegrej.dk

Congratulations to all the winners!! Way to grow guys... Keep it coming up

Did any of you guys notice that the second place in the independent growers indica cup category, Max Grow - Bahia Black Head, was grown completely under CFL lighting ?? :headbange

That's pretty amazing to me. Go Max Grow! :wave:

:smoweed:

sttb

congrats to all and to gypsy and dutchy for a HIGHLY successful show way to go gang hope to be apart of it next year

Willie

What Avid said...You make this old stoner proud to be a part of this great I.C. family.
Now everyone be safe and GROW ON!! :canabis:
We are ALL winners!!
Peace,
Willie

Bigmone357

Great work DG & Gypsy and staff congrats ! U are winners everyday u wake up for doing what u guys do u make countless people around the world happy & that's PRICELESS. sincerely, Bigmone357

Status
Not open for further replies.