What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

G

guest121295

Thanks ya'll for stopping by, I do appreciate those who enjoy the diesel like I do. As you can see from these pics my bigger flower room is doing alright, bear with me I'm much better with plants than I am with a computer.....
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

I'm kind of pumped up about this room, there are just flowers popping everywhere. Day 62.........
picture.php
picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Damn chaco. Diesel is my favorite by far strain. And bro. Urs do justice my man. No joke ur room is looking so gorgeous.

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Hi chaco, Hi everyone else.

Seems you r doing a great job here my friend.
Do not hesitate to send me a cut of your best looking yielding and highest high plant.

Have a good time finishing these girl and see u around.

PS the family is doing great. Thanks for asking and I hope yours is doing just as good.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Man o man, All these beautiful diesel buds make me wanna roll a fat joint, and smoke it:joint:

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Always a pleasure to have some of the local crew around. It's hard to believe it all started from this.....
picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

damn fine job chaco

heres a couple of a soil run,I think mabey the flash is causing a little stress cause you will see the nanners.The others arent throwing any,just this one,the only one i photograph

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so i'm on nanner watch..heres the hydro one who also throws the nanners but she's had some ph issues and training stress

picture.php

picture.php

Z

ZenArcade

picture.php

Hey guys! Thought this would be a good thread for my first post. Long time lurker, first time poster. Everyones pics look awesome!!!
Day 79, cold nights and flushed to the max...chop tomorrow
picture.php

picture.php

Z

ZenArcade

............and it all starts again
picture.php

p.s..........just getting the hang of this camera......it all looks better in real life......please forgive my lack of skill!

H

heavy dank nugg

Zen Arcade interesting name...title of a great album from the early 80's by a trio called Husker Du.The pics look great by the way Im sure the room looks the same.So I gotta ask what's the secret to getting the tight calyx and the deep purple color? Ive noticed chaco's look very similar while mine stacks the calyx's and foxtails and seems to have a more greenish orange color.

Last edited:
Z

ZenArcade

Thanks Heavy!! Husker Du...they don't make 'em like that anymore!!!! As for your question i think the key to keeping those calyx's so tight is really driving her home with the PK boosters in the final weeks, this is only my second run with her. I feed her light, start the Pk about a week later than i would most other strains, i don't taper down the N dose till around day 55-60 or she'll yellow really quick. The purple is prob just from the cold and the flush! I take her around 80 days. Your pics look really nice!

Latest posts

Latest posts