Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Canna Venture Seeds > CannaVenture Seeds new website open

Thread Title Search
CannaVenture Seeds new website open Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2018, 06:26 PM #1
Raho

Raho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to behold
CannaVenture Seeds new website open

If you like CannaVenture genetics, they have started selling direct to customer.
https://www.cannaventureseeds.com/

CVS has great customer service and more than 10 years in the game sharing fire genetics.

They have some great lines right now:
  • Chem 91 Skunk VA S1
  • Chem D x Chem 91
  • Ghost OG S1
  • LA Affie Clone S1
  • Las Vegas Triangle Kush Fem (LVTK = Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone x Triangle Kush clone)
  • Electric Larry Land Fem (Vegas Lemon Skunk clone x Lemon Larry OG clone)
They currently have a 30% off promo code going on now
CROPTOBER
(case sensitive)

Figured I'd let people know while the deal was going on.

If you sign up for the newsletter, there may be other promos as well.

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 07:36 PM #2
hansNfrans

hansNfrans will become famous soon enoughhansNfrans will become famous soon enough
I wanna see them do a Tennessee hogsbreath s1

hansNfrans is offline Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:24 AM #3
Raho

Raho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to beholdRaho is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansNfrans View Post
I wanna see them do a Tennessee hogsbreath s1

Yeah, that Tennessee Kush Fem looks pretty strong.
It's Tennessee Hogsbreath x Alien Kush

https://www.cannaventureseeds.com/pr...nized-original

I almost bought some but ran out of cash on my order :-(

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:55 PM #4
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
I bought myself a pack of 91 skunk D and Arcata Ghost.
TheBlaze is offline Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:01 PM #5
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Raho, I'll definitely be ordering.

- Live below your means - boggleheads.org

- For evil to triumph it only takes good men to do nothing

- Getting old sucks, but if you're lucky it will happen to you
Fred Sanford is offline Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:59 PM #6
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to behold
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:54 AM #7
Raho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Pantsoff View Post
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

OP
Sounds like people are signing up for the newsletter

Great gear, great prices, great seller.

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:57 AM #8
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Just got a pa k of the Arcata Ghost and Albert SuperTramp.
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:06 PM #9
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Also nabbed me some RK and Ghost. Super excited for the RK, been looking for ages for it. Remembering the GT varieties convinced me.

I would rather inspire than achieve.
Zapadra is offline Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:26 PM #10
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Do they also sell & ship outside North America? Anyone having experience?

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

WHIPEDMEAT: only dumbs clone from 12/12

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote