in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Bugmans grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Bugmans grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2019, 01:51 AM #1501
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Look what the cat dragged in! Hope all is well
doin the watch and envy nowadays - checkin in on friends...
gotta fall back sometimes

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-27-2019, 05:57 AM #1502
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
bugman: the purp dr. spock
perfecting the purps
since 1672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Look what the cat dragged in! Hope all is well
yea aint been posting over here much, but im starting to post alitt more here again

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 08:42 PM #1503
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor

Sar Hawza pollen [i was gifted]
PL4 & GTP21 Just got dusted.
i also went to a buddys spot about a week ago & dusted a Twitter glue there.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:22 PM #1504
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

my closet grow , i desided to go DTW in coco this time around.
seeds R some 4% CBD Hemp in 1 gal pots ,it will hold 16 plants/pots

Old 02-09-2019, 09:25 PM #1505
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

O i forgot to say im waiting on a pump & im uesing a home made 800W LED ligh.

Old 02-09-2019, 10:16 PM #1506
Goats

Goats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud of
800w of LED over that space is gonna be a lot of light! what kind of LEDs are they?
Goats is online now Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 11:30 AM #1507
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
Hey Bro.....I`m like Goats...….gotta know bout those LED`s......Screw in bulbs with the tops cut off . or some new cob lookin bulbs that are way more wattage than the 15 watt/100 watt led screw-ins....also.....

Drill another hole in the top of your pvc piece between the 2 elbows at the top comin outta bucket and stick another short feed tube in it for an anti-siphon to prevent the rez completely draining out after the pump cuts off.....now.....

Carry on with yer Koi and dank growin old ass.....LOL.....Thanks for the show and...…

Peace.....DHF.....

Old 02-12-2019, 07:26 PM #1508
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
800w of LED over that space is gonna be a lot of light! what kind of LEDs are they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunHav`nFun View Post
Hey Bro.....I`m like Goats...….gotta know bout those LED`s......Screw in bulbs with the tops cut off . or some new cob lookin bulbs that are way more wattage than the 15 watt/100 watt led screw-ins....also.....

Drill another hole in the top of your pvc piece between the 2 elbows at the top comin outta bucket and stick another short feed tube in it for an anti-siphon to prevent the rez completely draining out after the pump cuts off.....now.....

Carry on with yer Koi and dank growin old ass.....LOL.....Thanks for the show and...…

Peace.....DHF.....
yea they r screw in bulbs with the tops cut off, 8 100w @ 23w, ive dune 2 run under these lights so far.
an yea ill drill & run a small line back in the rez to keep it from draining my bucket out .
im soaking about 20 seeds now.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:54 PM #1509
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

shit flowering out side already.

Old 02-12-2019, 08:55 PM #1510
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

some seeds i was gifted.