You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Lebanese

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Lebanese Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2019, 12:58 AM #321
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
I'd agree with Dubi that the Lebanese would be a good choice if you're looking to pass on CBD traits to hybrid offspring. CBD can vary from plant to plant so I'd pick a Leb female or male that's got a high amount of CBD. This is the benefit of modern genetic and cannabinoid testing; if you've got the $ you can send it to a lab and check it out.

Lebanese (and Turkish) has always been the odd duck of the cannabis world. Thin leaves, short branches, high CBD, grown for hashish, it's unlike any other drug strain. Moroccan is said to have some Lebanese genes in it. Some Turkish strains have been found to be Eurasian hemp.

I'm wondering if Lebanese is a hybrid of northern hemp strains from Eastern Europe and Asia Minor with eastern drug strains. This may have happened a long time ago, there are records of cannabis use in ancient Israel and Egypt. Perhaps the hybridization with ganja drug strains hadn't happened by that point. Probably just a matter of time before we find out, they have found hemp seed in ancient tombs. I'm very curious what the results will be.

Do the Lebanese still use cannabis for food and fiber? I've seen pictures of how much seed they collect when making hashish. (It's a lot) Maybe it's relegated to animal feed.
therevverend is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:18 AM #322
Psy_explorer

Psy_explorer will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi nldfarmer,

Lebanese is a fairly recent release so its outcrosses have not been explored yet in depth, like with some of our other classic strains. As far as we have explored, Lebanese seems to be quite dominant structurally speaking in its outcrosses. This Lebanese produces different chemotypes but all of them rich in CBD, so you can expect she will contribute easily with CBD chemotypes to its crosses.

If you are looking for a Lebanese x rich CBD purple indica hybrid, then the Lebanese x ErdPurt hybrids we have recently produced (and listed at the R+D section of our website) would be a good point to start your quest from. Hope it helps!
Lebanese x Erdpurt.... has to be pure anelgesia.
Psy_explorer is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:33 AM #323
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Analgesia for the body, and pleasant feelings and psychological relief to the mind.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2019, 10:57 PM #324
newGroath

newGroath will become famous soon enough
Approximately 4 weeks in. Using a 4 foot 8 bulb t5 ho fixture for veg and flower. Since switching to flower I've swapped out half of the 6500k bulbs for 3000k ones.
For soil I'm using Fox Farm Strawberry Fields to start transitioning to coco over peat. This is also my first time flowering anything

Click image for larger version

Name:	Leb1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	485845

Name:	Leb6.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	485846

Name:	Leb3.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	485847

Name:	Leb4.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	485848
newGroath is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:14 PM #325
newGroath

newGroath will become famous soon enough
Here's a shot in veg

Name:	Lebanese .jpg
Views:	52
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	485858
newGroath is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:39 PM #326
Psy_explorer

Psy_explorer will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Analgesia for the body, and pleasant feelings and psychological relief to the mind.
Is because of that reasons that landraces exists. Nonsense hybrids cause of marketing and landrace because of prooven centuries of great relief and spiritual awakening
Psy_explorer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2019, 11:16 AM #327
sepandbar

sepandbar is on a distinguished road
good

thanks for sharing the post is veary usull and great for me , so nice

شرکت باربری در تهران
sepandbar is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2019, 03:23 PM #328
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post
CBD can vary from plant to plant so I'd pick a Leb female or male that's got a high amount of CBD. This is the benefit of modern genetic and cannabinoid testing; if you've got the $ you can send it to a lab and check it out.
It's even cheaper than you think.
Check out the 8-minute CBD test, it's only a few pennies a test. I test each plant in veg and take photos at the same point in the test. It's easy to see which plants have CBD and which ones don't. Definitely solid enough results for preliminary testing. Save your lab te$t$ for the plants you want more detail on.

Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2019, 11:36 AM #329
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Looking lovely newGroath

A pleasure to see your lebanese reaching mid flowering and also in veg. Thanks for sharing pics at different stages. Guess she must be finishing now or already harvested. Please, keep us updated with your experience, much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newGroath View Post
Approximately 4 weeks in. Using a 4 foot 8 bulb t5 ho fixture for veg and flower. Since switching to flower I've swapped out half of the 6500k bulbs for 3000k ones.
For soil I'm using Fox Farm Strawberry Fields to start transitioning to coco over peat. This is also my first time flowering anything
dubi is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2019, 11:45 AM #330
dubi
Vendor

Hi Douglas.Curtis,

Beam test is an easy, cheap and effective way to detect CBD in your samples, a grower can easily detect whether there is presence of CBD in a family with different parental plants, and then select the ones which contain CBD or not (depending on the goals of the grower/breeder), but a cannabinoid tests must be done at a lab in order to know the accurate chemotypes of a family or a specific parental plant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
It's even cheaper than you think.
Check out the 8-minute CBD test, it's only a few pennies a test. I test each plant in veg and take photos at the same point in the test. It's easy to see which plants have CBD and which ones don't. Definitely solid enough results for preliminary testing. Save your lab te$t$ for the plants you want more detail on.

dubi is offline Quote