Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Bovedas 62% giving weird taste to my weed

Thread Title Search
Bovedas 62% giving weird taste to my weed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2019, 06:08 PM #51
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Trimming does a fine job of trashing nice cannabis...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:58 PM #52
heatherlonglee

heatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the rough
The best way to use the Boveda packs is just like the old way basically. You still hang dry in dark room/closet or whatever you use. Next you go to burping process; accept when you close up your jars the Boveda packs are inside. You still burp the jars every 12-24hrs just leave the Boveda pack inside. After burping you can take out Boveda pack and store in fridge or keep Boveda pack with weed for long term storage. If you jar up to soon when the bud is to wet Boveda won't pull the moisture out fast enough. The Boveda packs work better for that last little bit of dampness that only comes out the buds after that going from drying room to jars.
If I take time to answer a question regarding your post, OP; I demand a rating + or - your choice. I take time to answer with spell check and proof reading. If my post was helpful or not, say so please.

Female gardener. Currently growing Weed.

I really miss the negative rating! Yeah I would bust a fool up back in the day; negative rep!

Last edited by heatherlonglee; 03-21-2019 at 07:08 PM..
heatherlonglee is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:06 PM #53
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
oh, hi!
"Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
"Your an idiot jelly"- Blu3Kush
"You're"- Jellyfish
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 07:12 PM #54
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to behold
I was using the 62%, but I switched to the 58% due to the 62% getting my nugs to moist. When I switched over it was perfect. I'll never get the 62's again.

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:33 AM #55
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I've had vac bags ruin buds. Not completely, but funky just the same.
Yes that is with the plastic vac bags. You wont get that with mylar vac bags.
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 11:09 AM #56
watts
ohms

watts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud ofwatts has much to be proud of
which brand mylar vac bags you recommend?
watts is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 12:41 PM #57
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
https://www.mylarshop.com/mylar-shop...ble-mylar-bags
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 02:01 PM #58
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Do transparent (one side) mylar bags exist?

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 02:08 PM #59
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
Do transparent (one side) mylar bags exist?
I know things to store individual servings of snacks exist like https://www.amazon.com/Sealable-Alum.../dp/B06WVMLS1C
exist but I don't know if they make any big enough to store weed in.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 02-14-2019, 01:15 AM #60
frankelopez

frankelopez will become famous soon enoughfrankelopez will become famous soon enoughfrankelopez will become famous soon enough
I was pretty convinced boveda was meant to be used as a 2-way humidity control,
shouldnt be anything wrong with using them to re-hydrate bud ?
frankelopez is offline Quote