Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > 6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2019, 03:44 PM #241
Lord Harrison

Lord Harrison will become famous soon enoughLord Harrison will become famous soon enough
I've made the mix of

2.5kg RW 10L poly balls 10L PU Foam

Now I've got 6 big sacks of this stuff been reading about this stuff over on opengrow just wondering if you treat this stuff the same as used maptio first use rinse with 1.1ec and ph 5.5 dont want to mess these bags up.
Lord Harrison is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 09:34 PM #242
hidronesia

hidronesia has a spectacular aura abouthidronesia has a spectacular aura abouthidronesia has a spectacular aura about
@Lord Harrison from top you water with tap+ 1.0 EC nutrition... you plant in the clones.. if they are rooted enough in 3 days they reach the bottom.. if not you have to water from top till they are ready for the ebb and flow regime. Low Ec is good for haze strains.. but for others like a bit higher EC,

the first round you have to understand how ur medium react in ur climate... how often and how high you have to water.

hope it will help you

hidro
hidronesia is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 09:49 PM #243
hidronesia

hidronesia has a spectacular aura abouthidronesia has a spectacular aura abouthidronesia has a spectacular aura about
@romanolescro never let rw dry completly ur ph will be to high.. water every 3 days even they are wet... shake out the water what you dont need
or use EAZY PLUG and BLOCK you can make with that bad

Old 02-11-2019, 11:55 PM #244
Lord Harrison

Lord Harrison will become famous soon enoughLord Harrison will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidronesia View Post
@Lord Harrison from top you water with tap+ 1.0 EC nutrition... you plant in the clones.. if they are rooted enough in 3 days they reach the bottom.. if not you have to water from top till they are ready for the ebb and flow regime. Low Ec is good for haze strains.. but for others like a bit higher EC,

the first round you have to understand how ur medium react in ur climate... how often and how high you have to water.

hope it will help you

hidro
Okay so with the new batch of mapito I've made I just need to rinse it with tap water +1ec and PH 5.5 just making sure clones are well rooted before putting in the system.

When it comes to flushing before harvest how do you do that

as I've never done a flood and drain and I know its bad to wash high ec from the top back through mapito

Old 02-12-2019, 12:30 AM #245
Lord Harrison

Quote:

hope it will help you

hidro
Also thanks man for the reply

Old 02-12-2019, 11:03 PM #246
hidronesia

@Lord last week u half the EC and change K to N.. with this u prepare for the next round if you flip the crates.. they will have "grow" nutrition for the clones at the top and you let 1 day the first watering in the room (1/4 not 1/3) and run to waste... this is the "new" way... we dont flush any more with tap water... like oldschool method...

Old 02-13-2019, 02:41 PM #247
Lord Harrison

Quote:
@Lord last week u half the EC and change K to N.. with this u prepare for the next round if you flip the crates.. they will have "grow" nutrition for the clones at the top and you let 1 day the first watering in the room (1/4 not 1/3) and run to waste... this is the "new" way... we dont flush any more with tap water... like oldschool method...
Now that makes sense can get right on to the next round doing that way.

With return values do you test the last bit from the pump or squeeze mapito.

My last turn was 1.05ec 5.5ph in - return was 1.10ec PH5.8

These are seedlings,

My next flood was 0.88EC 5.5PH IN - OUT 1.02EC 5.8PH

Is this correct If the EC comes back higher drop EC a little bit till you get it back to the same EC going in then when it comes back lower start to increase EC?

Do you have a clone room got any pictures?

Thanks for the replay