Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > Proof of tobacco companies coming into the game

Thread Title Search
Proof of tobacco companies coming into the game Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2019, 04:37 PM #11
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
nothing elite about them it seems, only trash would do such a thing to their own kind...unless they are a different species?
The elite care only about money and nothing else
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:12 PM #12
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearheaded View Post
they have infact purchased chunks of LPs here in canada. They def wont do anything in illegal america, that is false.... canada is setting shit up to blow across the world 1 by one hense why 10 dollar stock is 120... wether or not that happens yet to be seen since none have cracked any code other then shwag for to much money which sorta flys now but they are too focused on going BIG and not focusing on getting it RIGHT first and dont have to at this point as get money thrown at them. When they purchase those rediculous "northern light home grow metal box" company gives a glimpse into the knowledge.
US companies definitely are NOT buying LP stock. That would be financing illegal drug trade. That's the same reason US border agents would turn you away for life.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2019, 10:16 PM #13
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
No surprise there that BIG Tobacconists (like Big Pharma) are alive and well and have $$$$$ to spend. CBD cigarettes in the immediate future. Yup.
Already numerous micro breweries are touting CBD beer.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2019, 10:23 PM #14
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
While we have been posting in this and other forums GW Pharma has been busy Grabbing all the patents up. Google GW Pharma patient's...

Good luck with phylos galaxy

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:52 PM #15
Veggia farmer

Veggia farmer has a spectacular aura aboutVeggia farmer has a spectacular aura aboutVeggia farmer has a spectacular aura about
[quote=Medfinder;8495967]While we have been posting in this and other forums GW Pharma has been busy Grabbing all the patents up. Google GW Pharma patient's...

Bastards with patents...
Veggia farmer is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 01:35 PM #16
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of light
Just continue your secret underground grows. The really big growers have to use chemicals on their grows. There is no getting around it. I really enjoy my growing efforts. I stay high all day. It is a life long dream of mine ever since I was in grade school. They used to show us movies of the other side of the world. I was particularly interested in how the dudes smoking pot and opium all day in the dens did it. I said to myself, that is what I want to do! I have achieved my life long dream.
gladysvjubb is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:14 AM #17
clearheaded

clearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
US companies definitely are NOT buying LP stock. That would be financing illegal drug trade. That's the same reason US border agents would turn you away for life.
yup they are.. just like people in states buy stock on tsx... yes some people have gotten turned away in early days however its philip morris lol and corona beer.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...beer-1.4789545

https://www.bizjournals.com/newyork/...in-cronos.html

Old 02-19-2019, 11:44 AM #18
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearheaded View Post
yup they are.. just like people in states buy stock on tsx... yes some people have gotten turned away in early days however its philip morris lol and corona beer.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...beer-1.4789545

https://www.bizjournals.com/newyork/...in-cronos.html
Ah... that just happened in December! If they're doing it, then my prediction that legalization will see light in the next election moves up. Now I think Trump might do this before the next election.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2019, 01:16 PM #19
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant future
Trump must absolutely do it before the next election. Cannabis is a giant election tool and Trump is not going to let an opponent say, "If elected, I will lift the federal ban on Cannabis". That would take too many vote away and he 'ain't gonna let it happen'.

We will see the federal ban lifted before any opponent can use it. e.g. BEFORE any election.

Old 03-15-2019, 01:49 PM #20
hi_highthoughts

hi_highthoughts is on a distinguished road
Maybe some of you would like to read this article Will Marlboro weed cigarettes soon flood the market?
hi_highthoughts is offline Quote