What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Motherlode Gardens 2018

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Good to hear from you Shcrews, glad your doing alright. Still thinking about starting a seed company? Not sure if you heard already, but Gypsy and PANIKZ are relaunching Seedbay through realgorillaseeds and plan to operate it similar to an ebay store where vendors can set up accounts and sell (anything? lol) through.

Posted 12/2 3am:

As of from next week I am launching the new seedbay auction site we have been patiently waiting on being developed and I can assure you with me behind the reins it will be great once again, it will be run as a properly run auction site like eBay and you will be able to pay with 3 different options cash/card/transfer.. just like the RealGorillaSeeds/SeedBoutique website that we now run ,

You as breeders home hobbiests etc will be able to set up your own vendor accounts and run your own stores selling an auctioneering or you can hand it over to us to do more of the work your choice , but I’d just like to say we will make Seedbay GREAT ONCE AGAIN , I put our customers first as always and you have my word on that ..

Posted 12/6 11am:

Its took some time an been some graft but me an Gypsy have been in the office and cracking the wip on this today we are happy with how its all going and hope you all enjoy the new set up , once we get some Vendors on there with there own stores and auctions running this should be an awesome addition to the website ,..:tiphat:

posted 12/6 5:18pm

We are in testing currently - so are trying to make sure we un-leash a sensible and easily operable beast upon you all in the new Seedbay - quite soon. The user/shop interface is all important - and of course its functionality and ease of use has been taking into consideration - so it should not be long now - hopefully just a few more days - if all goes remarkably well.

Then we can start to populate the market with new vendors and seeds - The vendors having their own shops to look after on the site[/B]

posted 12/6 6:26pm

We hope to encourage many breeders and traders of other products to set up their own stores on the site - which does have the facility to do this - it should help quite a few up and coming companies to get a leg on the first rung of the legal cannabis business ladder - so helping to develop that side of things - in effect a market place for new canna-business - on the internet.

As the site gets populated - there will be more to search for.- its early days - just need to test it thoroughly first.

Last edited:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Well there goes another season in the books. Sorry for the lack of updates recently, i've been way too busy/stressed out/cabin fever mode. We just finished drying everything a couple weeks ago, now we are trimming.

What a year! As always there were lessons learned, but we managed to pull our biggest harvest yet. All the various strains performed extremely well, no complaints anywhere. Everything went smoothly for the most part, besides the mites there's only some minor things that need to be dialed in. The hardest part of the season was just being up on the hill for so long.

The big plants in the mounds did just fine, although most were not as big as last year. I blame the smoke from the fires forcing early flowering. Quality was better this year though since we took measures to prevent russet mites. A bit of PM showed up at the end of the season so we definitely need to make some adjustments before next year. Our native soil plot was excellent too , definitely a lot of potential there.

Sprite was our MVP strain this year. Truly remarkable vigor and resin production, a very enjoyable flavor profile, and a strong uplifting high. I was actually very impressed with all our genetics this year. I will do a more thorough review soon. Still have a few pictures to upload as well, then it's on to the next chapter... we are already prepping for 2019 here

Hope all is well with everyone, peace!

Glad to hear from you bud!!!
And I'm glad you had something to harvest this year!
These fires are coming to a frequent thing.
Just glad y'all did what you are good at doing.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I got plenty of beans this year.

I ran just clones. Im not sure what the fucking male/neighbor was that dusted my crop, but my finised product was my best outs I've done so far

It was originally DHN Dosido/Do-sa-doh?, but managed to pull more then enough mature big peach dark looking seeds with stripes!!!

We ran the Dosido indoors and in a Greenhouse, doing light dep earlier this year before doing the full term for outside. The ins and GH was golf ball sized dense nugs.

The outdoor was a different story, Arm sized dense buds with a purple hue to them

radioman

I have to say Shcrews ~ All You Growers from California (& Oregon) have very impressive plants and growing abilities but You are just the Best. I have never seen plants like yours in my life. I know it is a Full Time Job taking care of plants like yours - But I also believe You have put alot of Yourself in your strains and your plants are a "Work of Art"... Congratulations - You are the "Cannabis Farmer of the Year" (if there is one) in my opinion...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Finally i'm back on the mag. been a crazy winter but i'm ready to post again and i still have some great 2018 pictures to share.

We've been busy trimming and selling our harvest. 2018 was our best year yet, yield well over our goal, and the overall quality is absolutely top-notch.

Good to hear from you Shcrews, glad your doing alright. Still thinking about starting a seed company? Not sure if you heard already, but Gypsy and PANIKZ are relaunching Seedbay through realgorillaseeds and plan to operate it similar to an ebay store where vendors can set up accounts and sell (anything? lol) through.
we had a rough winter and lost most of the genetics we have been saving, but I am planning to do some pollen-chucking this spring with some very special stuff. Look out for Motherlode Seeds coming 2019!

Sick grow!

What kind of yield do you get on the native soil plants? Are the natives on drip feed?

yes the native plot has drip irrigation. our native soil plants averaged about 2 lbs each, although we had some that were at least 4lbs. i still think we can get double that amount once everything is dialed in a bit more.

Native Soil plot:

cwQyupUh.jpg

Py4vUl5h.jpg

4dwk2ozh.jpg

gUwKaL7h.jpg

tpNE0kQh.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Mounds

Mounds

these are all pre-harvest shots (obviously) dating back to october.

Lower Plot:
QCElFvNh.jpg

Sprite:
4ZB2UE5h.jpg

Ancient OG f2:
RWnhsCGh.jpg

Snow Leopard:
fy8xfkRh.jpg

Direwolf:
OnH9TcTh.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Budshots

Budshots

Snow Leopard:
x6FV3a6h.jpg

501st OG:
AQUazD8h.jpg

Ancient OG:
RV3brRJh.jpg

Roadkill Skunk x Big Wyrm Chem:
vqdyEV6h.jpg

Cornbread Bubba:
sZIdVeKh.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just beautiful. You need to publish a coffee table photo book, with compiled musings.

:respect:

dank.Frank

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Just beautiful. You need to publish a coffee table photo book, with compiled musings.

:respect:

dank.Frank
thanks, thats a good idea. I just need to find the time to sit down and go through 10,000+ photos from the last few years and find the best ones.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent job last year! Great shots! Thanks for sharing, Shrews!

Lots of buds! Its the mother load!

I like those strains/cutivars! Looking forward to 2019! Time to get the soil worked in the next few weeks! Its icy here too! Have a good one, brother! :smoke:

calisun

Nice looking plants. Thanks for the pics and sharing. I'm looking forward to trying some motherlode seeds.
Cheers or puff puff pass I should say

Latest posts

Latest posts