What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KK's LED grow show

JJDubz

Hey KK - long time!

Very interesting and timely...

Would this method work on a single larger tent - say 60x60x80?

If possible, some more information on your soil mixture/process would be of great value.

Staying tuned...!

Thanks for tuning in Bruh

Hey KK - long time!

Very interesting and timely...

Would this method work on a single larger tent - say 60x60x80?

If possible, some more information on your soil mixture/process would be of great value.

Staying tuned...!
Hey JJ! Hope all is well, this could work on a larger scale tent although I am not too well versed as this is my first experiment/run with them. Soil mix is pretty straight forward, I made a total of approx. 30 gal. I used 30% FFOF, 30% coco, 20% perlite, 20% ewc, for my amendments I added 1 tbsp of blood meal, kelp meal, azomite & 2 tbsp of dolomite lime and bone meal per gallon of substrate mixed everything in (2) contractor bags, let it sit for about 2 weeks while mixing it daily, then it is ready for plants, but once again I am just experimenting here.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for tuning in Bruh

Hey JJ! Hope all is well, this could work on a larger scale tent although I am not too well versed as this is my first experiment/run with them. Soil mix is pretty straight forward, I made a total of approx. 30 gal. I used 30% FFOF, 30% coco, 20% perlite, 20% ewc, for my amendments I added 1 tbsp of blood meal, kelp meal, azomite & 2 tbsp of dolomite lime and bone meal per gallon of substrate mixed everything in (2) contractor bags, let it sit for about 2 weeks while mixing it daily, then it is ready for plants, but once again I am just experimenting here.

Good shit, I'm using a similar mix, don't forget something to supply the K like kelp meal or similar.
You're not experimenting sir, you are on the way to some beautiful organic smoke.
Good luck
CC

quick update;

everything is vegging along nicely, decided to move them into their flowering containers, first to make the move was the upper tent consisting of riddler, blue cookies, zkittlez, master kush, lime pie, sfv og. I will continue vegging for a week or two, take cuts at some point and then flower or some variation of that.

Here is the upper flower tent that was planted on the 28th;

same upper flower tent now a week later;

Here is the bottom flowering tent that was moved into today consisting of chem pie on the left and a bunch of mystery seeds on the right which were started a week or so later than the first bunch.

Here is some roots for ya that like that kind of thing;

and some early resin

and here is some proof these will not hurt the plants, left these in place for over 2 days with no discoloration or burning.

few days ago I took clones from most the plants. 30/31 females!

Here is the top & bottom tent after the clones taken and stripped them down.

BOTTOM

you may notice I did not take clones from the right side of the bottom tent, that is because those are all mystery bagseeds that I am not going to run again. I did top them and plan to bush them out a bit and weed through them for male/females within the next week or two as these were planted a bit behind the first batch.

here is some top and sideview of the chempie growth;

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
A lot of meat in focus here, i follow this run if i can, complimet for diy led.:tiphat:

Last edited:
nice setup and great attitude. great germination rate too. Love the stacking and space saving
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Thanks for checking in, your threads and ideas were a great help in deciding on which route to go, between you and Lapides, I wouldnt have been able to pull this off as easily without you guys, thanks!

not sure how to give rep but i would if i could, nice, whens the flip?

Thanks bud! not sure when im flipping yet, kind of wanted a few more tops but possibly in the next week or two. They bounced back quick after taking clones and stripping them down.

A lot of meat in focus here, i follow this run if i can, complimet for diy led.:tiphat:

Thank you! :tiphat:

They bounced back quick after taking clones and stripping them down, I might do it one more time before flipping to bush them out and get a few more tops in there.

Here is a few pics of top view and side view of each tent;

BOTTOM

and the clones are still hanging in there;